- clouds -

「angst」

listen to 'clouds' by before you exit

as he stared into the night sky, he gave a weak smile.

at last he fell asleep. for past few months, he had been talking to the sky all alone and would sit out on the rooftop. he'd talk to the clouds when they were still visible before the daylight turned to dusk. once he could not see the clouds, he'd finally go back inside and do his normal activities.

his friends, his family, they all thought that he had gone insane. but they couldn't blame him. after what happened, they knew the reason to his "insanity". but really he wasn't insane, he just felt lonely and needed company, not just anyone's company.

eyes puffy and tired, he would always sacrifice his own health just to talk to the clouds. no one knew the reason behind the clouds. he talked to the clouds ever so often because he just missed your presence. while everyone looked at him as if he was a maniac, he was casually talking to you. but absolutely no one knew that.

before you left this world, you two were the inseparable pair. you were so obsessed with the clouds and how beautiful it looked, even it is just a simple cloud. he would listen to you express your love for clouds and would never get sick of it.

you had gotten sick and he stayed with you until the end of your time. right before you left, you told him to talk to the clouds whenever he missed you. you told him to pretend as if the clouds were you and that you'd always stay by his side.

his tears rolled down his face and he let out loud sobs. he cried so much that day.

now the clouds were the only way for him to cope.

waking up as early as six or seven in the morning, he waited until the clouds appeared and he rambled on about everything. he couldn't talk for long as he needed to start his day, so before he got ready, he spoke his last words.

"i love you lots. i miss you,"