- hold me tight -

「angst 」

listen to bts- hold me tight!

where do you begin? the start of the line or the end? it felt too intoxicated being in the same room as him. you knew he wasn't right for you but you willingly took the risk, even if it'll take you to such dangers.

he wasn't just a normal guy. his flaws made him so unique yet so dangerous. you had enough of it. you put your life on the line just by being with him and even if you were to leave him, you'd still be in danger.

you didn't want to live this way anymore, but his enemies knew his weakness. if you were to go, they'd hunt you down and use you. you often regret choosing this lifestyle when you could've had more freedom. you regret falling for the man in the first place.

as much as he loves you, he couldn't help but ponder over the fact that he was risking your life just by knowing him. he regrets how he couldn't give you a normal life, be your boyfriend without going on missions every hour and coming home so late to the point where he couldn't keep his eyes open.

he wasn't ready to let you go, never. he's got this fear instilled within him which was losing you. losing you as in, breaking up with him, losing you as in, you being caught by his enemies, losing you as in, you dying because of him. those were the possibilities that stressed his mind. his heart always aches at the thought of you gone.

he might be one of the most cruelest and dangerous person on the planet, but to you, he's someone who's got a good heart but a dark life. you saw every moment where he'd let his vulnerability unravel and you'd be there to catch him when he falls into this deep hole.

you finally decided onto completely cutting ties with him and anyone who had any sort of relations to him. you simply could not live like this anymore. you felt imprisoned even if you weren't a criminal. you were restricted from almost everything, such as contacting your family and friends, going out by yourself and more.

you impulsively pack your things and couldn't wait to leave this "cage" you had been living in for the past two to three years.

by the time your boyfriend arrived home, you were all packed and ready to go. but you needed to end things for good.

he stared at you, confused but not surprised. he knew this was bound to happen, that one day you would eventually get sick and tired of him. even so, he couldn't blame you, he knew just how you felt. he too wanted to escape but this was his life, he was born that way. you weren't, you were dragged into this mess anyways.

although it will hard and painful for him to let you go, he knew he had to. the amount of painful wounds he has all over his body, it still doesn't beat the pain of heartbreak.

"let's end it for good," you spoke. "i don't want to live like this anymore, i'm tired jeon," you continued, letting him know how you felt this whole time.

he nodded, unable to find the right words to say, his mind all jumbled up and twisted.

"thank you for everything, i really do appreciate you and the love you've given me. maybe we could be lovers in our next lives. goodbye jeon, i love you," you spoke once again before leaving him there forever.

"could you please hold me tight and not let go? just for the last time before you go, please?" he asked so softly, his voice wavering.

you dropped your bags and held your arms wide open. his grip around your body was so tight, it was as if he was afraid. just like he asked, you held him tight in your warm embrace for the last time before he never sees you ever again.