[ pick a jungkook ]

「types of jungkook」

boyfriend au! part one

sorry for being inactive! i've been a little unmotivated and since school started i have loads of homework so bear with me please :)

[ cold boyfriend jungkook ]

he may be cold but he's got lots of love for you. will protect you at all costs and will fight anyone who tries to do anything to you. as much as he doesn't admit it, he really loves the affection you give him. will spoil you a lot and knows/understands you really well. he would take care of you whenever you're sick and hates seeing you weak, but loves that you get overly clingy when you're sick. he loves how you take care of him and make him feel loved. he hides his feelings often, and doesn't like anyone seeing him weak, especially you. he doesn't want anyone worrying. it's hard for him expressing how he feels, so you never rush him. he will spontaneously give you presents and take you out on romantic dates. sometimes he feels like he isn't enough for you, but you reassure that you love him the way he is, even if he isn't the most affectionate person. it's the little things that make you love him even more.

[ soft boyfriend jungkook ]

this jungkook really craves for your attention and love. he clings onto you 24/7 and is very caring. he's basically a big baby, but you love him a lot. he will compliment you every second and tries to help you out. he hates seeing you so stressed and overworked, it makes him sad. he will cry in intense arguments and beg for you to forgive him. he will show up at your work, bringing you food to eat. you too, do that for him at times. he loves taking you out on dates and seeing the smile on your face. he absolutely loves cuddles and kisses. he's also very protective and will do anything for you. he is such a simp, but you are too.

[ shy boyfriend jungkook ]

his shyness takes over, so he'll stutter a lot. tries to compliment you as much as he can without being overly shy. he's an absolute sweetheart, and over time he isn't too shy with you anymore. he avoids your eyes whenever you guys talk or stare. because of your beauty, he smiles so shyly and blushes a lot. he's afraid of asking for cuddles, but you know what he wants so you let him cling onto you. he'll make you food and nervously look at your reaction, hoping it's good. you guys mainly have stay at home dates due to his shyness, but you don't mind since you'll be spending lots of time with him anyways. he really is head over heels for you, and you couldn't ask for anyone else.

[ bad boy boyfriend jungkook ]

dating the bad boy is not what you expected. you would have never thought that the bad boy would be in love with you. he is quite aggressive but with you he's so gentle. he makes sure that you don't see him in a weak state as he doesn't want you worrying. he'd protect you at all costs, especially when he's got some enemies. he's a rebellious person, so doesn't really listen. he would often get in trouble, which you try telling him to stop, but it still continues. but that being said, you did change him and he doesn't get into trouble that often anymore all because of you. he'd get scared at the thought of you leaving him bugs his mind a lot as you are his pill, his source of sanity. besides his bad boy persona, he truly is the sweetest when with you. he'd buy you your favorite food and ask for cuddles all day. he really feels secure in your arms.

so, which jungkook are you choosing?

cold boyfriend

soft boyfriend

shy boyfriend

bad boy boyfriend