- propose -

「fluff」

you should listen to propose by bts!!
also this like in the future i guess lol

love, it's really a unique thing. for the past five years, you spent it with the love of your life. you and jungkook met seven years ago at a concert, in which he performed and you were a huge fan. there was something about you that made him so intrigued. maybe because you somehow stood out from others? you weren't too crazy but still crazy, and you had a big bright smile plastered on your face to which he loved.

but for whatever reason he just had to get your number. when he looked directly at you, you started freaking out but tried not to scare him. you blushed and smiled a lot, which he found was adorable. though he was a few years older than you, that did not stop you both from falling in love with each other.

he had asked one of his managers to take you where it's private and where no one will notice. from then on, you both had become the best of friends, along with the rest of the members. jungkook could feel his heart flutter every single time he saw you. after two ish almost three years of being best friends, he decided to ask you out. you said yes, which leads to now.

you both have been dating for five years and it was a steady and wonderful relationship you both could ever be in. jungkook has planned on waiting just a few more years to propose, considering that you were only twenty-five years old and him reaching his thirties. but he grew impatient, which is why he's planning the proposal.

he grew extremely as thoughts overwhelmed his mind. he felt worried if you were to reject him, but why would you reject him? especially after five years of dating. sure you might not want to get married right away but you can be engaged and plan your wedding later on.

he picked out a ring and handpicked beautiful flowers for a bouquet, and got together with the others guys in order to plan the engagement. jungkook was quite the shy guy especially when it came to being romantic, but once he starts to get more comfortable with you, he'll be himself and sometimes can be a bit loud. in this case, he was proposing, so he wanted to make it a very special proposal that you both will never forget.

he wanted to amaze you, but he didn't know how. the guys told him to relax and to maybe write a song for you that he'll sing when he proposes. he took that idea into consideration and spent hours perfecting the song. the others will join him at some point of the song, which will make it a sweeter and everlasting bond as they too are your best friends.

in order to keep you from seeing the surprise for the whole day, he made you go out with your friends and go on a shopping spree, handing you his credit card. you refused at first, since you didn't want to spend his money but he insisted. it took a long time to convince you, but he wouldn't give up, but what eventually convinced you was when he told you he had a really important project going on that he needed you to be away for a while and that you "had" to use his credit card.

you being the stubborn being you are, brought your credit card as well. because he seemed so desperate for you to spend stuff with his credit card, you only spent it on the littlest things, but a majority being on your card.

after spending practically the whole day with your friends, you end up saying your farewells to them as you were exhausted and wanted to spend some time with your boyfriend. while you were shopping, you wanted to buy something for jungkook, something that'll really make him happy.

as you bought his gift with your money, you drove home with a lot of shopping bags in the backseats. you were excited to give your boyfriend his gift. you sang along to songs on the radio, feeling happy to come home to your boyfriend's loving arms.

once you arrived home, it was oddly quiet and the lights were dimmed. there were mini notes that will eventually lead you to where jungkook is. as you found him, the guys started singing your favorite song, and you were deeply touched.

awing at how angelic their voices sounded, you clapped, feeling amused. suddenly he sings you a song, a song that you have never heard of before, to which he's singing mainly alone. you were surprised as your heart raced a thousand times faster.

after singing his song, he got down on one knee, your eyes widening at his actions.

"y/n we've been together for quite a while now and i am deeply in love with you. from the moment i first met you, it's like i couldn't forget you. you were unforgettable and i just had to get to know you. because of my never ending love for you i wanted to take this a step further. so y/n, will you marry me?" he asked with big, bright, and shining eyes.

your mouth was now agape, your hand covering your mouth as you felt pure joy and happiness. you nodded your head multiple times as a response, and he placed that ring on your finger, giving you a long and passionate kiss.

everyone awed at the sight of you two. words can't explain your happiness and you were left speechless for a while. you were still processing everything that had just happened in your brain, unable to believe that you were going to marry this man.

as everyone was enjoying the party, you distanced your self from everyone, the unbelieving moment reoccurring in your head repeatedly. you took a sip of your drink, trying to calm yourself down, and you remembered about the gift you bought for jungkook.

jungkook found you and went to approach you. he was worried if you felt overwhelmed, but it wasn't like that at all. once you handed him his gift, he was touched that you bought him something he really wanted. he instantly pulled you in for a hug and you giggled at his reaction.

"thank you so so much," he spoke, looking at you so lovingly.

"i can't believe i get to be called your wife soon," you spoke, smiling so widely.

the night ended with the two of you happy and excited for what is yet to come as he held you in his arms, kissing you sweetly.