- love of sins -

「lust/horror-ish/angst」

[devil au!]

i'm not going into detail with some 'things' lol, you can skip if you want but anyways listen to house of cards lmao
i wanted to do something different instead of writing fluff and angst all the time lol

the sky was so bright yet it was full of gloomy dark nights. his stare radiates a sexy man, but a scary guy. he was not a normal human being, nor is he even human, yet he has desires which aren't fulfilled.

he looked agonized, but he was immune to pain. he must've been pretending in order to trick you. suddenly you realized how his eyes were no longer normal, they turned dark and devilish as his true self is being unleashed.

hands immediately trembling, he knew his effect on you. you felt your body turning cold as he started approaching you. you wanted to run away but you couldn't. you were nervous, terrified actually, causing your inability to move.

looks are so deceiving. he may look like an angel but acts like devil behind the facade he puts on. in fact, he is a devil, but with an angelic face to hide his real identity. you weren't aware of his true identity until after a few weeks he exposed what he is to you. obviously frightened from the information he told you, you looked at him with fear visible in your eyes. but eventually, that fear had faded within a second as you believed that he wouldn't harm you.

jeon jungkook. he was the devil whom you had fallen in love with. his little touch on your skin, causing you to shudder as the feeling was cold. he sent shivers down your spine, breath hitching, lips trembling. he pulled you closer to him, making him feel warmer each second. you were his strength and he was your weakness.

as you walked into your bedroom, he followed, wanting more than just a simple touch. he shut the door, causing you to flinch from his sudden actions. he pushed you down on your bed, leaning in for a passionate kiss.

the kiss grew way more intense than it should've, as his eyes turned red, hungry for more. the lust was visible in his eyes, but you didn't stop him. the taste of your lips made him want more. you didn't want him to stop. you wanted him to keep going, to make you feel things that you've never felt. you wanted him, and he wanted you too.

he stopped for bit, letting you both breathe for moment before he continued. he stared at you, waiting for your approval. you just nodded in response, letting him do as he pleased.

that night was special for the both of you. he felt something that he shouldn't have, love. as a devil, he should've been more heartless, manipulative, and evil. but he felt something like never before and that was wanting to become a real human being and to spend time with you.

he realized that he had fallen in love with you. you were the only one who understood him, stayed with him when others would've screamed and run for their lives. you were different than most people. you weren't too afraid of him and you stayed despite the fact that he wasn't human.

to you, jungkook is human. he looks like one, and his actions speak differently. most devils would've killed you, hurt you, used you, but he didn't. you were completely fine with your 'relationship' with a devil.

right after that night, he had asked you to be his girlfriend, forgetting that he was devil for a second there. when you said yes, he smiled, his face blushing intensely as you giggled at his cuteness. that was the first time he had shown you his cuter side.

it was almost as if he was turning human. he had adapted to the human life and started to become one. no matter how much he's changed, he's still a devil, immortal to the outside world, and will eventually leave.

jungkook didn't want to leave, not just yet. he still wanted to spend his moments as a human while he was there before he leaves to live his devilish life again. he'd miss you and the memorable nights he spent with you.

no matter how hard each of you try, a devil cannot be with a human because it is forbidden yet, unhealthy for anyone involved. it would grow into a bigger problem later on and neither of you can enforce each other to stay.

love can be love, but soon enough you will forget about him, and the only thing that will linger in your mind is that one night that you both lost your 'innocence' to each other.