- death threats -

「angst」

[warning!! ; includes sensitive topics please skip if you are uncomfortable as it may be triggering. remember, this is only for fanfic purposes and is only to teach people what death threats can do to someone, thank you]

this is kind of a spin off from one of my why don't we books called death threats. this is solely just to teach anyone what hate and death threats can do to idols or anyone in general. please remember, celebrities are humans too! thank you :)

on screen, they might seem perfect and loving their best lives. but it isn't all puppies and rainbows off screen. they have to deal with hate, media, and a bunch of other things that may induce more stress and anxiety. they aren't always the happiest of people, they'd always try to find a way to hide their pain and suffrage.

after bts' latest comeback, almost all around the world had been exposed to coronavirus, causing them to postpone their already prepared plans. they weren't really allowed to travel as it would be a risk.

recently, jeon jungkook, one of the members of bts has been receiving a bunch of hate. hate isn't really surprising anymore since it's always going to be around, but this time, it's worse. many people seemed to be picking on him and saying things that could deeply affect him.

surely the boys have tried ignoring those type of things and tried to leave it to their company to figure it out. their company tried protecting them at all costs, not wanting anything to happen to them. social media has been blowing up with hate on jungkook. whether it'd be twitter, instagram, weverse, or anything else, the hate was everywhere.

even if they seem like they might not see what is going on, they can still see what people post and say about them, whether if it's good or bad. a bunch of hate accounts had been posting heinous pictures along with captions about him.

whenever he was scrolling through social media, he'd see those hurtful and disturbing posts, which leads him to feel a lot more insecure than he'd already been feeling. he was a bit more sensitive and was also a perfectionist, which often leads him to look down upon himself.

scandals and all sorts of rumors spread across the globe, and people continued creating fake rumors about him. a lot of antis started attacking him for absolutely no reason, saying he shouldn't be in bts, saying that he's terrible at what he does, even saying that he should die.

it has been going on for a few months, and he felt like a disappointment. the hate was on every single social media platform, and it hurt. they've dealt with hate before, but why can't he accept the fact that there will always be haters?

the answer isn't as easy as it seems. happiness doesn't always appear within him. he's human, he has feelings too. it's not just physical actions that can hurt as the words being thrown at him felt like sharp knives stabbing his heart.

he felt like he disappointed his fans, his family, and his six best friends. he wanted to disappear in order to make everyone happy, but he's too blinded by his so-called flaws that he failed to see his perfections. the hate was one thing, but to receive death threats was something else.

the constant threats appearing on each post, feeling overwhelmed by the amount of notifications that won't stop ringing. he closed his eyes, tears continuously streaming down his face.