Chapter 17

YN P.O.V.

I haven't heard from Diggy in almost 2 weeks. I really wanted to say goodbye to him even though we weren't together anymore. When Diggy broke up with me my heart was broken and I didn't really know how to fix it...but I have Danielle and she's all I really need. I miss him though and I wish it was as easy as it may seem for him to just come with me to California.

I called Diggy's cell phone one more time...no answer. I sighed heavily and picked up Danielle in my arms as we boarded the private jet. As soon as I got on the jet I was greeted by my new coach, manager, and nanny for Danielle.

Danielle-*Waves*

YN-*Smile at her*

Your manager-Hey all star. *Smiles*

YN-Hey Kim. Hey Jazzy.

Jazzy-Glad to be your coach! He said with a big smile.

Your Nanny-Hey, my names LaLa I'll be watching the adorable little one.

Danielle-*Giggles*

YN-*Chuckle* Okay nice to meet you...I'm Y-

LaLa-Your YN, I know who you are... *Holds up a magazine with you on it*

YN-Cool. *Smile*

I played it off like it was nothing to be on the cover of a magazine but on the inside I just screamed my little ass off! I sat down in my chair and strapped Danielle in safely. I pulled my phone out to text Diggy and tell him that my face is on a magazine but then I remembered what was going on with us... I slid my phone back into my pocket.

Diggy's P.O.V.

JoJo-Dig what were you thinking man?

Diggy-*Shrugs* I don't know man.

I told him about me and YN breaking up.

JoJo-So you just let her go? That's stupid! You know you love her. I know it seems surreal but...let's be honest you love her with all of your heart. Your in love with her.

He had a point... I keep on watching out for my own feelings but I'm not paying attention to YN's. I can't believe I hurt her again! I need to see her.

I felt my heart shatter when I got to her apartment and saw that she had already left. No YN, no Danielle, no furniture and no more us.

Diggy-FUCK! I yelled while kicking an empty cardboard box.

YN P.O.V.

LaLa-Good job out there! She said patting your back referring to your first press conference.

Danielle-Mama! *Claps her hands together*

YN-*Smile and kiss her cheek* DanDan. *Clap your hands*

Danielle-*Claps her hands*

LaLa-*Smiles* Hey you look tired so I'll take her with me tonight.

I don't really know this woman like that...she seems nice but still... What would Diggy say?

YN-Umm...

LaLa-She will be okay! I promise.

YN-O-okay. You two be careful though. *Hug LaLa* Bye stinky. *Pinch Danielle's cheek*

I drove to my new house. It was a beautiful home. State of the art technology and other special features that amazed me. I was walking closer to my front door to hear music playing.

Strange because I'm by myself.

I unlocked the door with my key and walked in as the music got louder and louder. . .

You see right through me

How do you do that shit?

How do you- how do you- how do you...

Nicki Minaj's voice boomed through the whole house. I looked down at the floor to see pictures all over it. Pictures of me and Diggy...they trailed all the way up the steps.

I looked up searching for the person who did this but I saw nothing but a note hanging from the stair well.

The note read 'Follow our memories and find me...'

I smiled and started at the first picture. It was Diggy holding me as a baby. I went a little further and saw me and Diggy sitting on swings at a playground, a little further up the long trail I saw a picture of Diggy kissing a scrape on my knee. All of these pictures made me melt over and over again.

As I continued to trail up the stairs slowly I saw all of these beautiful pictures of me and Diggy growing up. I got to the last picture, which was me holding Danielle and Diggy leaning over the side of the hospital bed kissing her cheek the day she was born.

I then looked up at the grand table in the middle of the hallway. I saw so many roses. It must have been about 100 of them. There were red roses, pink roses,baby blue roses, and white roses in a huge bundle. Next to the flowers was a pair of sweatpants and a large t-shirt.

I looked at the note on top of the sweatpants. It read 'Your getting warmer...put this on then come into the bedroom.'

I quickly changed into the comfortable clothes then walked slowly towards my bedroom.

I looked at my closed bedroom door to see a gigantic teddy bear sitting against it. I squealed and picked it up hugging it tightly.

I slowly turned the knob as I found where the music was coming from...

Stop!

Won't you just stop looking through me cause I can't take it...

No I can't take it...

I opened the door to see Diggy standing right there with a plate of brownies in his hand.

YN-Oh my god. *Look down and smile*

I dropped my new teddy bear as I began to get so happy.

Diggy sat the plate of brownies down on the edge of my California King bed.

Diggy-*Walks up to you and hugs you* Hey baby. *Kisses your cheek repeatedly*

YN-*Start crying* Diggy. You whined.

Diggy-I'm here now. Don't worry. I'm so, so, sorry for shaking you up like that baby. Now I know for sure, I can't live without you.

YN-*Kiss Diggy passionatley*

Our lips moved together and our tongues glided for what felt like an amazing forever.

Diggy's P.O.V.

I'm so glad that YN wasn't angry, she was actually happy to see me. We rocked back and forth on our feet as she got her tears out. After she did I showed her to the other side of her huge bedroom.

I had set up a re-creation of our very first date. I made the couch into a fort with blankets and a lot of pillows. I also had Netflix displayed on her large TV screen.

YN-You remember that. She smiled and kissed my lips ever so sweetly.

Of course I couldn't forget the second most amazing day of my life. The first was the birth of my daughter.

Diggy-*Pulls away* I love you. I said still very close to her face.

YN-I love you more baby.

We sat down and watched 'Scandal' all night long as I held YN so tight that she would never lose my grip again.