Chapter 3

YN P.O.V.

Lay back, slow down

Better represent when we come to your town

Lay back, slow down
Watchu represent when we come to your town say...

Fergie's song 'L.A. Love' was blasting through your beats pill speaker. It was Friday and you skipped school. You were going to have lunch with your girls so Diggy was coming to watch Dan. As 'L.A. Love' faded out your favorite song came on which was '7/11' by Beyonce.

YN-*Singing along* Wave your hands side to side put it in the air. . .

My foot up. My foot up. Hold up now my foot up. *Lift your foot and clap* *laugh at yourself*

All of sudden you heard your music being turned down. And there was Diggy in the flesh.

Diggy-*Turns your beats pill off* YN sometimes I think your just a kid.

YN-*Roll your eyes*

Diggy-Why are you blasting music when Danielle has an ear infection?

YN-She is sound asleep.

Diggy-Oh really? He asks pointing to the floor.

Danielle-*Sitting on the floor with a tear strained face and her left hand in her mouth* *sniffles*

YN-*Poke out your bottom lip* Baby I am so sorry. You say bending down and picking her up.

Diggy-You need to do better YN really. *Crosses his arms* And your phone rang but I guess your music was too loud for you to hear it.

YN-Diggy I said I was sorry. *Swaying Danielle side to side in your arms*

Diggy-It was your school and they said you were absent. Why didn't you go to school?

YN-I-I didn't feel like it. You said quietly afraid of his response.

Diggy-So you don't go to school just because you don't feel like it... What happens when you or my daughter really are sick?
Huh?

YN-I'm sorry...I wasn't thinking.

Diggy-Yeah I guess not.

Diggy's P.O.V.
I can't believe YN. She skipped school just because, the apartment is a mess and she's not doing anything to help Danielle's ear infection! I know I'm not the perfect parent but I think right now I'm doing a better job than YN.

Diggy-*Sits on the couch with a sleeping Danielle in his arms* Your daddy's little angel. *Brushes his thumb across her soft chubby cheek*

YN-I'm about to go. You whisper to him.

Diggy-Maybe you should go put on your footy pajamas and fuzzy slippers because your not going anywhere.

YN-*Laugh* I'm leaving.

Diggy-I'm not kidding. You skipped school so your skipping after school activities.

YN-Your not my daddy!

Diggy-Hold that thought. He says getting up and walking Danielle to her room; laying her down in her crib and walking back out into the living room.

YN-*Grab your car keys* I'm out.

Diggy-*Picks you up and throws you over his shoulder*

YN-Put me down! You squirmed and kicked.

Diggy-*Smacks your ass* You don't want to listen? That's fine daddy will teach you a lesson. *Closes and locks your bedroom door* Pants, underwear off. Now.

YN-No!

Diggy-I am not playing with you! He says pulling his belt off and gritting his teeth.

No! I wasn't going to use my belt on her. But since she wants to act like a kid, I'll treat her like one ... And have a little fun in it for me too.

YN-*Standing with your shirt on but no pants or underwear*

Diggy-*Sits on the edge of your bed and pats his lap*
Maybe next time you'll listen to me.

YN-*Lay with your stomach on his lap; ass up, and your legs and arms dangling off the sides of his lap*

Diggy-*Smacks your butt hard*

YN-*Wince*

Diggy-I *Smack* expect *smack* you *smack* to *smack* be *smack* more *smack* responsible *smack* YN.

Oh I wanted to make love to her so bad! The way YN's ass jiggled when I smacked it...and the way she whimpered had a nigga going crazy. But I kept myself together.

YN-*Crying* Okay! Okay! IM SORRY! You yelled.

Diggy-*Smacks your butt one more time* I'm sure you are! Don't let it happen again. *Starts rubbing gentle circles on your ass to soothe the pain*

YN-*Wince*

YN P.O.V.

I cannot believe Diggy spanked me... It lowkey turned me on but I didn't want him to know that. He was rubbing small circles on my red and sore butt and that made me feel better.

Diggy-*Sits you upright next to him on the bed*

YN-*Look at him* *Bite your lip*

Diggy-*Slowly leans in*

YN-*Place your hand on his cheek and lean in with him*

Before you two could share a passionate kiss, you heard loud cries escape your baby girls mouth.

Diggy-*Sighs and backs away*

YN-*Pull on a pair of sweatpants and walk to Danielle's room*

Danielle-*Reaches for you in her crib*

YN-*Pick her up* Awee yeah you got a wet pamper stinka stinka... and horrible timing! *Peck her cheek*