Chapter 2

Diggy's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked over at Danielle sleeping like...a baby. She's so cute I swear I'm proud to be her father even though I'm only 20 years old. Sometimes I feel bad for my baby girl because her parents are so young and may not always make the best decisions for her but we are definitely trying.

I'm going to sit her in her rocker while I shower and get ready. She's coming to the studio with me today while YN is in school and I'll drop her off at YN's job later.

Diggy-*Carefully picks Danielle up and carries her over to the rocker sitting in the corner of his room*

Danielle-*Snuggles up on his chest and into his warm neck*

Diggy-Awee you cold? *Sits her down gently and turns the swing to medium speed* *bends down and kisses her cheek* I'll be right back sunshine. He whispers to his sleeping daughter as he walked into the bathroom leaving the door cracked so he could hear her if she woke up and began his shower.

After my shower I got dressed, and did my other hygiene usuals and Danielle was still asleep. Here comes the hard part of being Diggy the rapper and Diggy Danielle's daddy. I think she needs to see a doctor but I really need to get some studio time...

Diggy-*Sighs*

Danielle-*Whines in her sleep while rubbing her ear*

Mrs.Justine-*Walk's In* Why is she whining Dig?

Diggy-I think she's sick. *Pulls a small baby blanket over Danielle*

Mrs.Justine-So what are you going to do? *Smirks at him looking for the right answer*

Diggy-I'm going to take her to the doctors. He says picking her up.

Danielle-*Starts crying*

Diggy-Shhh. It's okay Dan. *Rubs her back and bounces her in his arms*

Mrs.Justine-*Kisses Danielle's cheek* My poor baby.

Danielle-*Screams while putting her hand over her ear*

Diggy-*Slides her little pink 'North Face' jacket on her* *Kisses her cheek* Its okay chubs daddy's got you.

YN P.O.V.

Finally the last bell of the day rang and I could get to the hair salon and make some money. I had 5 appointments; 3 sew-in weaves and 2 wash and presses. That will bring in $640.00 exactly; just enough to pay my car note this month. I don't drive my car to school because it's a waste of gas; my apartment is literally around the corner from my school. I could walk but now that it's cold outside it just makes sense to ride the bus.

YN-I can't! *Pretend to pout* My daughter is with me this weekend. You say talking to your friends *Text alert goes off*

Text Message-

From:Baby daddy 😽

I need a hair cut.

You replied:

..&& I care y? 😴

From:Baby daddy 😽

U always cut my hair

You replied:

Okay I'll be there soon 😒Don't take Dan to the sinks I think the fumes give her a head ache.

After the bus dropped me off at home, I changed and drove to the salon. I parked next to Diggy's car and walked inside.

YN-Hey everybody!