Chapter 33

YN P.O.V.

It's been a month since our house fire. We're back on out feet though! I just turned 18 five days ago, we got a new house and replaced all of our items.

Now the next big thing coming is my wedding! 😍 I don't know what Diggy has up his sleeve but I was definitely ready.

As of right now Diggy was on the road and he wouldn't answer my phone calls all day. That had me worried but I felt better when I heard my I-Phone 6 ringing around 4:00 PM.

YN-Hey babe. *Smile as you answered the phone*

Diggy-Papa comin' home.

YN-Oh my gosh really? *Smile*

Diggy-You already know, and you better be ready when I walk through the door. He sang to you.

YN-*Laugh* Oh my gosh Diggy I can't wait! I miss you and DanDan so much baby.

Diggy took Danielle with her because he wanted her to be able to 'travel with him'.

Diggy-I miss you too, I miss you too. Okay kiss me through the phone I gotta go. *Makes 'kissey' noises through the phone*

YN-*Laugh* I love you baby.

Diggy-I love you more. *Hangs up*

YN-*Sigh*

Diggy's P.O.V.

Diggy-Okay where's Danielle?

Bryshere-She's with Angela and Vanessa.

Diggy-Okay great. *Smiles at himself in the mirror and sprays cologne on his tuxedo*

Bryshere-Lookin' fresh my nigga. *Smiles at Diggy*

Diggy-What's hatnin? *Shrugs and licks his lips*

Bryshere-*Chuckles*

What YN didn't know is that I told her I would be out of town for a week but really I was gone for 4 days. The other 3 I spent getting our wedding ready.

We were on the beach, like she's always wanted. I had nothing but white candles in the sand, the bridesmaids dresses were long and loose and were a really beautiful shade of blue and most importantly I had her brother here.

Diggy-Go tell Angela operation steal wifey. I told Bryshere.

At that very moment Vera Wang busted in the hotel room with YN's dress.

Vera-I'm here! I'm here! I made some last minute alterations on her neckline.

Diggy-That's great let's get that to Angela come on people chop, chop!

I was growing extremely nervous.

YN P.O.V.

I was watching tv waiting for Diggy to come home with Danielle. I missed my babies.

I heard a loud bang on the door so I stood up to answer it. To my surprise I saw Vanessa, Angela, and a bunch of other women I didn't know.

Angela and Vanessa hugged me but didn't say a word to me. Just smiled and squealed as they all busted in my house and dragged me up the steps and into me and Diggy's master bathroom.

After I was forced into the shower I began to ask tons of questions like 'What are you guys doing here?' 'What's going on?' 'Who are these people?' No one answered me though.

Angela handed me a glass of wine and turned on some music on the beats pill.

Angela-I know your not old enough but everyone's got to start some where. She said pushing my glass closer to my face.

Before I knew it people were tugging on my hands, feet, hair and applying make up on my face.

YN-Angela seriously what are you doing?

Angela-I can't tell you! She shrieked while looking at her cell phone.

I noticed that Vanessa and Angela's make-up looked really good. They were on fleek... what's going on?

After about an hour or so I looked beautiful. I had all white acrylic claws with Swarovski diamonds covering my ring finger nail with a pedicure to match, my hair was in a beautiful classic bun with a few strands of hair curled to the front, and my make- up was so beautiful! I snapped so many selfies my phone warned me about my storage.

Angela-Okay we can tell her now...

Vanessa snapped her fingers and I saw a tattooed hand pass her a gown bag.

Vanessa-Have this honey. *Hands you the gown bag*

I looked down at the bag and saw 'Vera Wang' on the bag in black writing.

YN-*Widen your eyes* OH MY GOSH NO! I screamed as I figured out what was in the bag.

?-Oh believe it baybeh.

YN-*Look up at the tattooed man* OH MY GOSH! *Scream again*

There stood August Alsina holding a small tiara in his hands.

August-How ya doin' beautiful? He asked you in his deep New Orleans accent.

YN-*Scream*

August hugged you and rocked back and forth with you.

Angela-*Smiles and records a video on her cell phone*

Vanessa-Okay YN we have to get you ready!

With that August began to sing 'Kissing On My Tattoos', your favorite song by him, as Angela and Vanessa got me in my beautiful wedding dress.

My dress was stunning! It was all white, strapless with a sweetheart neckline that pushed my boobs up some, and was tight until it reached the middle of my thigh, then it poofed out.

August came over to me and placed the beautiful diamond 'Tiffany and Co.' tiara on my head tightly.

August-You look amazin baybeh guh. He said while stepping back and looking at me.

Diggy's P.O.V.

I was walking in the sand with my daughter just waiting for my mom to call and say come to the altar.

I looked at Danielle and just smiled at her. She looked so much like her mother.

Speaking of her mother I looked up and saw an all white maybach pull up and Angela step out.

Diggy-It's time. *Smiles to himself and picks up Danielle walking toward the altar*

YN P.O.V.

YN-Okay but why don't I have shoes!? *Laugh*

Angela-*Looks out her window* Because we're here!

Vanessa-*Squeals* You look so beautiful!

YN-Thank you. *Smiles*

As we got out of the luxury car I saw it all. I saw the beautiful blue, purple and pink sunset, red rose petals in the sand, white candles burning in beautiful holders. It was the view of my dream wedding.

Once I turned around I saw Vanessa and Angela in beautiful blue gowns.

YN-*Cover your mouth* Oh my gosh you guys look beautiful.

Angela-I woke up like dis.

Oh my gosh.... I was about to get married.