Chapter 53

Diggy's P.O.V.

I knew I should have brought my phone in the bathroom with me.

Diggy-*Clears his throat* Baby let me explain.

YN-Oh, I'm going to let you explain. Get out the tub and get dressed before I fucking drown you! YN roughly threw the damp wash cloth on my back and left the bathroom.

I got out of our large white bath tub and drained the bubble filled water.

I quickly dried my skin with a towel and slid on my Nike sweatpants with no boxers leaving the top half of my body shirtless. I walked out of the bathroom and into me and YN's bedroom to see her sitting on our bed staring at her wedding ring on her finger.

Diggy-Before I tell you what's up, you know I love you more than life itself right babe?

YN-Daniel I'm giving you 10 minutes to explain before I whoop your ass.

I could tell she wasn't in the mood for shenanigans. YN wanted the truth or else that was my ass.

Diggy-*Sniffles* Okay...

-Flash Back-
~In New Jersey~

Diggy-*Claps his hands together once* The place is beautiful!

Mariah was my real estate agent.

Mariah-Yeah? You like it? *Smiles*

Diggy-I love it! I just hope YN loves it too. *Chuckles*

Mariah-Is this your first house?

Diggy-No. This will be our second house. We live in LA because of YN's job but I work here in Jersey. *Shrugs* Now that basketball season is over I want to be back here.

Mariah-Oh, I get it! Two houses. When basket ball season starts back up again, you can go back to your house in LA.

Diggy-Yeah. *Smiles*

Mariah-That's thoughtful of you. *Smiles* YN's very lucky.

Diggy-I love her, with all of my heart. I just wish she would wake up from her coma. I miss her. *Bites his bottom lip and sighs*

Mariah and I did some more furniture moving and decorating as we sipped on wine and joked around.

After about 3 hours I figured I'd get back to LA so I could tuck in Danielle and Dwayne for bed.

Diggy-*Laughs* YN thinks that joke is corny.

Mariah-*Catches her breath* What? Are you kidding me? That's the funniest thing I've heard in years. *Giggles*

Mariah had too much to drink, so did I.

Diggy-*Chuckles* I need to get going! *Looking at the watch on his wrist*

Mariah stared at me for a long moment.

Diggy-*Clears his throat*

Mariah slowly leaned into me for a kiss and I slowly backed away from her.

Mariah gave me a lust filled look and leaned in again.

Our lips connected as our clothes disconnected from our bodies and...the rest is predictable.

To be completely clear the sex was terrible and I regret every second of it.

-Flash back over-

Diggy-Baby I love you and I am so,so,so sorry! *Sniffles*

YN-FUCK YOU!

YN P.O.V.

As much as I tried to fight it and tell myself I was "trippin'", and trust Diggy, he really did cheat on me! I feel so confused and hurt!

I'm embarrassed because this woman probably thinks that Diggy sleeps around and I'm not a good wife.

I'm mad because while I was laying in a hospital bed unconscious Diggy fucked some bitch.

I'm hurt because we're married and he shared our most intimate and sacred activity with someone else.

I'm disappointed because we have kids and he let them down.

YN-YOU FUCKED THE REAL ESTATE AGENT WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL!? I stood up and walked closer to Diggy.

Diggy-Babe calm down, please. *Sniffles*

YN-YOUR ONLY CRYING BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU! *Scoff* I KNOW IT WAS HARD NOT HAVING ME AROUND FOR A MONTH BUT DAMN! WHAT DID I EVER DO SO WRONG THAT YOU HAD TO GET SEX FROM SOMEONE ELSE!?

I felt my warm tears glide down my face as I yelled and pointed my index finger in Diggy's tear strained face.

Diggy-Baby please. He pleaded and tried to grab both of your hands.

YN-DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T TOUCH ME! *Sniffle and wipe your tears*

Diggy got on his knees and hugged your waist.

Diggy-Baby I'm sorry! I love you so much! I was tipsy and i-it was a mistake! I would nev-

I smacked Diggy across the face and pushed his arms off of my waist.

YN-Save it. *Sniffle* I-I'm so hurt...*Take a deep breath* I'm so h-h-hurt I ca-can't even l-look at yo-you right now.

Diggy looked up at you with sorrow and honest regret in his eyes.

YN-Fuck you Diggy! I hate you.

I quickly left our bedroom and ran down the steps. I pulled my legs close to my chest as I sat on the couch and cried my heart out.

Diggy's P.O.V.

Diggy-FUCK! I yelled and punched a hole into me and YN's bedroom wall as tears streamed down my face.

I never meant to fumble her heart!

Diggy-My baby. I mumbled to myself just thinking about the hurt I'm putting YN through.

I know she didn't leave because the alarm didn't beep saying the door had opened.

I'll give YN some space, I know she needs it.

As midnight approached I knew YN wasn't going to share a bed with me but I wasn't going to let her sleep on the couch either.

I turned the TV off that I wasn't paying attention to anyway with the remote and stood up preparing to go get YN.

My eyes were still red from crying all day as I walked down the steps.

Diggy-*Walks over to the couch and sees you sleeping*

I studied YN's face. She had been crying all day too. Her chest was heaving up and down quickly so I can tell she had just fallen asleep and stopped crying.

I gently scooped her up in my arms bridal style not to wake her.

I carried YN up the steps and laid her in our bed. I covered her up and made sure she was comfortable.

Diggy-I'm so sorry baby. I whispered quietly as I watched her sleep. I love you.

I turned the lamp off and walked back downstairs getting comfortable on the couch where I know YN wants me to sleep tonight.

YN P.O.V.

I had woken up briefly and saw that I was in my bed.

YN-*Sniffle*

I had a head ache from crying so much.

Diggy's voice from earlier replayed in my head '... and then she climbed on top of me...'. I cringed at the thought of another woman touching my husband.

I grabbed Diggy's pillow and squeezed it tightly. This will be my first time sleeping alone in a while.