Chapter 54

Diggy's P.O.V.

I woke up and stretched on the couch. Yesterday was crazy. I can't describe how weak my heart is right now.

I knew YN was already awake because I looked down and saw Dwayne smiling at me on the couch.
(Dwayne in media)

Diggy-Wassup man. *Picks him up and throws him in the air* You sleep good? *Kisses his cheek* Huh?

Reginae-Hello fuck face. She said while walking down the stairs with Danielle in her arms.

Diggy-*Scrunches his nose up* What are you doing here?

Reginae-I came to get my God kids away from you. *Rolls her eyes*

Lourdes-Oh look who's awake. She said walking down the steps holding both kids diaper bags.

Diggy-Oh God both of them. It's a night mare.

Dwayne giggled.

Reginae-Whatever.

She handed Danielle to Lourdes and then walked up to me.

Diggy-*Rolls his eyes*

Reginae-Kiss them good bye, I'll bring them back in a few days. *Smirks*

I guess YN wanted this.

I kissed Dwayne's cheek and handed him to Reginae then walked over to Lourdes and kissed Danielle's cheek.

Danielle-Bye dada. *Waves her hand*

Diggy-Bye baby. I love you.

Danielle-Wuv you. *Lays her head on Lourdes shoulder*

After Reginae and Lourdes left I walked upstairs and into me and YN's bedroom.

YN was making the bed. She had on black booty shorts, ugg boots, and a hoodie. Her hair was in a high messy bun so I could tell she wasn't going anywhere.

Diggy-*Clears his throat*

YN looked at me with her red puffy eyes and sniffled.

Diggy-Baby can I talk to you please?

YN just ignored me.

Diggy-Babe...

YN P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and asked Reginae to come get Danielle and Dwayne. I didn't want them to be here when all of this was going on.

Diggy-Babe...

I was just ignoring Diggy. I wasn't trying to be immature I just really didn't have anything to say to him.

Diggy walked over to me and wrapped his left arm around my waist.

Diggy-*Kisses your cheek* Baby please talk to me. He mumbled against your cheek.

I squirmed out of his embrace and just looked at him.

Diggy-*Sighs* If I talk can you at least just listen please?

I crossed my arms over my chest.

Diggy-Babe you know if I could take it back I would. I never would ever intentionally hurt you! You know that. I love you so damn much I'd die for you. You've given me the two most beautiful little babies to ever walk this Earth and for that my heart forever belongs to you. Just *Sighs* baby please give me another chance. It will never happen again. I promise.

A single tear glided down Diggy's face.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

YN-Oh my gosh. I looked in the mirror and broke down crying.

Diggy's P.O.V.

YN ignored me all day! I was trying to keep it together but on the inside I was burning. I missed her voice already.

YN was sitting on the couch watching 'Girl Code' so I decided to try and make her talk.

Diggy-*Sits on your lap* Baby...

YN just kept looking at the TV.

Diggy-Hey big head. *Kisses your cheek* I wanna fuck you... *Licks the side of your face*

YN-Dig move! Your heavy you fucking hippo.

She talked!

Diggy-Nevaaaaa. I sang to her.

YN-Move. *Clench your jaw*

Diggy-Ask nicely.

YN pushed me off of her lap and onto the floor.

Diggy-I like it rough. *Winks at you and sucks on his plump bottom lip*

YN rolled her eyes and kept watching TV.

Diggy-You look like a MUH FUCKIN UGHHHHHH... I yelled mocking a 'Vine' video.

YN-Shut up.

I stood up and crawled on top of YN on the couch.

Diggy-Baby please! I begged while laying on top of her and kissing on her neck.

I grabbed YN's hand and tried to hold it.

Diggy-W-where's your wedding ring?

YN just looked at the TV.

I leaned up into a straddle position on top of her and looked at her with a shocked expression.

Diggy-Really ma? Where's your wedding ring YN?

She really took it off. Does she want a divorce?