Chapter 18

YN P.O.V.

YN-Diggy stop! You mouthed to him.

You were on the phone with LaLa checking on Danielle when Diggy couldn't keep his hands off of you. He continuously stuck his hand down your pants as you were on the phone and you began to get annoyed.

Diggy stuck his hand down your underwear again and began to rub small circles on your sensitive area.

YN-Okay! Alright thanks La. Bye. *Hang up your cell phone* Diggy really? *Hit him in the chest*

Diggy-*Rubs faster circles on you* You know you like this freaky shit baby.

YN-*Moan quietly* No stop! *Pull Diggy's hand out of your pants* No sex for the next week. I have to get my physical done for the team.

Diggy-I can't be inside of you for a week?

YN-*Nod your head* Seven days homie.

Diggy-*Leans his head back* Damn it.

YN-*Chuckle* I'm hungry baby.

Diggy-Me too. *Looks down at your kitty*

YN-For food Diggy.

Diggy-What do you want to eat love?

YN-I don't care what it is just something... please. *Smile*

Diggy picked you up piggy-back style and carried you downstairs and into the kitchen sitting you on the counter.

Diggy-*Pecks your lips 3 times then gently pulls on your bottom lip and lets it pop back into place* What you want daddy to make you baby? Be specific.

Diggy's P.O.V.

I already knew what YN wanted... I just want to hear her angelic voice as much as possible. Most guys wish their girlfriends would shut up, but not me.

YN-Umm...

She smirked a little as she thought about what she was going to say. The little dimples that were on her chin appeared as they always do when she made this face.

I knew what she was going to say. Sloppy eggs and toast, but I was being patient.

YN-*Wrap your arms around Diggy's neck* Can you make me sloppy eggs and toast please baby?

Diggy-Of course sweetheart. *Pecks your lips*

After I made YN and I breakfast we went to go get Danielle from the nannies house; I want to meet who is going to be helping take care of my daughter anyway.

We arrived at LaLa's house and immediately something felt off... I knew YN felt it too because she locked her phone and put it in the pocket of her jogger pants.

Have yo chick send a pic like pose for me

That's how it's post to be

Ahhh that's how it's post to be

Everything good like it's post t-

We were listening to music but I turned the radio volume down as I pulled all the way into this woman's drive way.

YN-You feel kind of weird baby? She asked looking over at me as I put the car gear in park.

Diggy-I do but let's not jump to conclusions... Come on.

I got out of the car and walked over to YN's side to open her door for her and help her out. I closed YN's door back and locked the car as we proceeded to ring the doorbell.

YN P.O.V.

After ringing the doorbell repeatedly and knocking crazily for 3 straight minutes I began to panic and so did Diggy. We searched high and low for a spare key on LaLa's front porch.

Diggy checked under the flower pots and under the 'Welcome' mat as I checked above the door frame...

YN-I FOUND IT! I said jumping up a little and reaching the key.

I unlocked the front door and automatically could smell alcohol.

YN-LaLa? I called out looking for her.

Diggy-*Walks in behind you*

YN-Lal- I was cut off.

LaLa-I thought we said 3:00!? She semi-yelled at me.

YN-It is 3:00...

LaLa looked a mess. It was clear that she was hung over and even a little high.

Diggy-Where's Danielle?

LaLa-She-she's in the kitchen. LaLa said while slurring her words and wobbling around trying to find her balance.

Danielle-*Baby talk from the kitchen*

Diggy-*Clenches his jaw and walks towards the kitchen*

After I spoke to LaLa about what was wrong with her she had a logical explanation...her boyfriend visited and him and her smoked. When he hit her she drunk her pain away.

Diggy-YN! He yelled from the kitchen.

YN-*Run into the kitchen* What's wrong?

Diggy-She has cigarette burns on her face!

YN-*Look over at LaLa*

LaLa-*Sniffles and scratches the back of her neck* YN I'm so sorry!

'I'm sorry' didn't work. I beat that bitches ass. I punched her high and low and Diggy didn't even dare to stop me! I wasn't going to fire her for her relationship problems getting in the way of my child's safety but when my child actually is hurt... someone has to take the consequences!

Diggy's P.O.V.

I can't believe someone put their filthy ass cigarette on my daughters face.

We were at the hospital now making sure Danielle was okay and treating YN's bloody fists.

YN-*Laying on Diggy's chest as Danielle whined in her sleep in her hospital bed* Baby I am so sorry. I didn't know she was like that. *Sniffle*

Diggy-It's not your fault sweetheart. I just hope Danielle is okay that's all.

I was lying! These are the little things that prove YN is still just a teenager. Why would she even let Danielle go with someone that she just met and barely knew? I don't care who it is! You need to get to know people first! So yes, I did blame YN for part of this.

Danielle apparently was okay. Just the burn marks and a small cut on her foot that shouldn't really affect her.

I knew she was in pain though because even though she was asleep she still whined.

Danielle-Dada. She whined barely above a whisper in her sleep.

I know that YN has hurt me before but seeing my 10 month old daughter lay in a hospital bed...that didn't break my heart that broke me in general.