Chapter 20

Diggy's P.O.V.

As we kissed slowly and passionately I noticed that YN didn't have on underwear. She is so damn fine. I took the t-shirt she had on off of her and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist without breaking the kiss.

I carried her to the nearest wall and sat her up on my shoulders.

YN-*Bite your lip as your legs dangled over Diggy's shoulders*

I slowly inserted my tongue inside of her and rubbed on her clit with my free hand.

YN began to moan and stretch her arms out along the wall that I had her pinned too.

YN-Ahh yes baby. *Moaning and biting your lip*

Gently, I bit down on her sensitive clit causing her to scream out in pleasure and lean her head back.

Diggy-Mmm...you taste so good baby. I moaned against her as she began to arch her back.

I kept on sucking, swirling, slurping, and rubbing as I watched YN's stomach heave up and down along with her boobs as she began to breathe harder and harder.

Diggy-Let it go baby.

I could tell she was close to her climax.

YN came all over my tongue. I sucked up all of her sweet juices and slowly let her slide down the wall.

YN-*Catching your breath*

I slowly pulled my boxers down as I kept a tight grip on YN so she didn't fall to the floor.

I slid into her ever so softly.

YN-*Gasp slowly and hold on tightly to Diggy's back*

I felt her grip on me tighten and her legs wrapped around my waist shake a little.

I slowly bounced her up and down on me.

Diggy-*Grunts* Ah f- baby your so tight.

YN-*Moan* Ah just like that baby.

I sped up my pace of bouncing her as I stood and she enjoyed the ride.

Diggy-Ahh fuck YN!

I felt her walls clench around me...that made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I kept on bouncing her and enjoying the sounds of her moans as I walked us over to the couch.

YN-Ahh Diggy! Mmmmm.

I threw her down over the edge of the couch.

Diggy-Bend over. I told her sternly while smacking her ass.

YN-*Bend over the side of the couch*

I pounded into her from the back causing her to scream.

Diggy-Ahh yes YN. I rubbed on her butt as I kept stroking slowly and deeply.

YN-*Moaning* YES DADDY! UGHH!

When she calls me daddy I just about lose it.

Diggy-Ahh shit baby.

YN-*Throw yourself back on him*

Diggy-*Groans* Ah right there baby. Mmmhm. Ahhh. Yes.

YN P.O.V.

I through it back on Diggy as we both felt stings of ecstasy and pleasure. Sweet beads of my moisture dripped down my leg.

Diggy-Ahhh! He groaned as I felt him twitch inside of me.

YN-AHHH! I let out a scream as I felt myself cum all over him.

Diggy-F-fuck baby! He semi yelled as he pulled out and came all over the couch.

YN-*Bite your lip* Ahh. You let out a sigh of relief.

Diggy turned me around and kissed me slowly as our tongues roamed each other's mouths. I love this man I swear I do.

We cleaned each other up and laughed a little at how out of breath we both were. I fell asleep with Diggy's arms wrapped around my shoulders as I laid between his legs on the bed and my hand on his wrist.

I woke up to see Danielle crawling around her crib on the baby monitor.

I walked into her room and saw her happily giggling.

YN-Hey sunshine. *Smile and pick her up*

Danielle-*Giggles and begins to suck on your cheek*

YN-*Laugh* Awe are you teething Danielle?

Danielle-*Sucking on your face and staring up at you with her huge brown eyes and long eyelashes*

YN-*Laugh* Okay let's go wake up daddy.

I walked back into me and Diggy's bedroom to see him still laying down asleep.

I sat Danielle next to him. She crawled over to his face and began sucking on it.

Diggy-*Wakes up* Yo what the hell?

YN-*Laugh* She's teething baby.

Diggy-*Looks over at Danielle* Can you stop please?

Danielle-*Stops sucking his face* Dada! *Whining*

Diggy-*Picks her up*

I'm glad that Diggy forgave me. Seeing him and my daughter together is simply amazing and even though I am only 17 I'm glad to be in this position. I play professional basketball, I own my own home and car, I am about to graduate high school, I am able to take care of my daughter and her father and I are in a committed relationship. I am so grateful for this life.