Chapter 13

YN P.O.V.

I woke up to no Diggy next to me. However, I did see breakfast and a note. The note said "Good morning beautiful. I had to be at the studio by 5:30 this morning :( but I'll be home soon. I made you breakfast so enjoy. I already fed and changed Danielle so just relax. Love Diggy" He's so sweet.

I looked over at the tray. A tall glass of orange juice, 2 pieces of french toast and 2 pieces of turkey bacon. Then I looked over at Danielle in her crib playing with her shape board.

I picked Danielle up and greeted her then heated my food up downstairs. I walked back upstairs and began to eat as Danielle crawled around the floor.

Diggy's P.O.V.

I finished up at the studio and drove to the mall really quick. I saw a screenshot of a pair of ugg boots YN wanted on her phone and I figured I'd get them for my baby.

I got the boots. Why in the hell are some fuzzy boots two hundred damn dollars?

Anyway, I drove home and unlocked the front door. When I walked in I heard Russy and Danielle yelling at the tv screen.

Russy-GO,GO,GO,GO,GO! My little brother yelled.

Danielle-*Pressing a button on Russy's game controller*

Russy-SHE DID IT!

Danielle-BOOOOOOO! She raised her chubby little arms in the air.

Diggy-*Laughs* What are you two doing?

Russy-Playing 2K14. Diggy the girls blessed. Can I bring her with me to Chris's house?

Diggy-Yeah sure just make sure you don't forget her this time. *Raises his eyebrow*

Danielle-*Pouts*

Russy-*Places her over his shoulder* Okay we will be back. Right my little champion?

Danielle-*Makes baby noises*

Diggy-Gimme kiss. *Puckers his lips*

Russy-Awe come here!

Diggy-Not you fool! *Kisses Danielle's cheek*

Russy-*Laughs* Bye.

Diggy-Drive safe.

I ran up the stairs to find YN on my bed looking at her laptop.

Diggy-Hey love.

YN-Hey. *Smile at Diggy*

Diggy-What are you doing?

YN-Prom dress shopping. How was your day baby?

Diggy-It was pretty good but glad to be here with you now. *Leans on the bed and pecks your lips*

YN-*Smile* What's in that bag?

Diggy-Oh these are for you. *Hands you the bag*

YN P.O.V.

I opened the bag and saw the tan ugg boots with a button on the side that I wanted.

YN-Diggy! Thank you so much. *Smile wide*

Diggy-No problem sweetheart.

YN-How did you know I wanted these?

Diggy-*Chuckles* Not important.

YN-Well I love them. Thank you.

I put the boots back in the box then kissed Diggy.

Sparks of passion roamed my body as he laid me back down and continued to kiss me.

Diggy-You know I love you right ma?

YN-I love you more.

Diggy pulled his shirt over his head and pulled your sweatpants off. He pulled your underwear off with his teeth then licked back up your thigh.

Diggy-You ready?

YN-*Nod your head yes*

Diggy began to suck, slurp, and gently pull on your clit with his tongue. You moaned and screamed as you also gripped the sheets in pleasure. You got to the point where your legs began to shake and you didn't even want to cum.

YN-*Trying to push Diggy's head away from you*

Diggy-Nope. He mumbled against your clit as he held your hands down.

You arched your back and gripped Diggy's wrists since he wouldn't let you go.

Diggy-Mmmmm he mumbled against your clit.

Your juices flowed out of you and onto Diggy's tongue. He licked all of your liquids up and kissed back up to your stomach, then neck, and finally to your lips.

He took your clothes off and his and finally got ready to please you.

Diggy's P.O.V.

Having sex with YN is like being accepted into heaven for a period of time. The best feeling ever.

I slowly entered her and she winced a bit at my size.

Diggy-*Grabs both of your hands* Take it baby. I said getting a little aggressive.

I stroked her again and again until she got used to my size then I just went at a fast pace. Pounding in and out of YN I heard her heavenly moans fill the room as well as the sexy sounds of our skin clapping together and the gushing sounds of my strokes being combined with her wetness.

Diggy-*Grunts*

YN-Ah, Diggy I love you.

Diggy-*Grinds his hips*

YN-*Scream*

Diggy-I love you more.

Sweat began to form on both of our bodies as we switched positions. I had YN on her hands and knees.

Diggy-*Holds on to your waist and slides back into you*

YN let out a long moan.

Diggy-*Speeds up his pace* Ahh damn baby. Who's is it?

YN-*Moaning*

Diggy-*Smacks your butt* Who's pussy is it YN?

YN-I-it's yours daddy. *Moan*

I just watched as I slid in and out her and she screamed, moaned, and clenched the sheets.

YN-No Diggy I can't take it! *Try to crawl forward*

Diggy-*Pulls your hair* YN you better not.

YN-*Moan*

Diggy-*Grunts* Ahh shit.

I felt my stomach form little knots.

YN-Mmmmm! She came all over my dick. That shit was hella sexy.

I grunted and held onto YN's ass as I pulled out and came all over her back.

Diggy-Ahhhh. I moaned one last time as I released my load and laid next to YN.

YN's P.O.V.

Sex with Diggy can get kind of nasty or freaky but it is so damn sexy.

Once we both took showers and ate dinner we were just sitting on the couch in the living room cuddled up watching guy code.

The doorbell rang and I went and opened it since Diggy pretended he couldn't hear it.

YN-*Walking towards the door* *Swing the door open* Hi *Smile*

My smile quickly turned into a frown as soon as I saw who was at the door.

I guess I took too long because Diggy came to see who it was.

Diggy-Baby who's th- ... Oh shit. He mumbled looking at the person in the doorway.