Chapter 15

YN P.O.V.

It was exactly 4:57 AM when I heard a loud ass bang coming from down the hall. I can't believe it didn't wake up Diggy.

I looked at the baby monitor but all I could see was an image of static. I worried about Danielle immediately.

I tried to get up and run but Diggy had a death grip on my waist so I had no choice but to wake him up.

YN-Diggy. *Shake him*

Diggy-*Flutters his eyes open* What's wrong baby? He asks looking at you.

He let me go as he stretched his arms up in the air.

I jumped out of the bed and ran to Danielle's room quickly. I busted the door open to see some tall man hovering over her crib just staring at my baby.

YN-What the fuck? I asked aloud so the man could hear me.

He turned and looked at me.

Diggy's P.O.V.

I had no idea what all that was about... but then I figured maybe Danielle was crying. I looked over at the baby monitor to see no image displayed... that was odd.

I got up and walked to Danielle's room. I stood behind YN in the doorway. I placed both of my hands on each side of her waist and laid my head on her shoulder.

Diggy-Is she okay sweetheart? I mumbled to YN tiredly referring to Danielle.

YN didn't answer me so I looked up and saw him.

Russy ran in behind us.

Russy-What was that bang?

YN-I'm guessing it was him... *Point to the person standing near Danielle's crib*

Diggy-*Sighs* You woke us up because you wanted to be weird? I asked laying my head back on YN's shoulder.

YN-Yeah... There is a front door.

Danielle-*Starts to whine and move around a little*

YN,Diggy, and Russy-See what you did!

JoJo-I'm sorry! *Laughs*

YN-*Walk over to Danielle's crib and pick her up* Awe it's okay stinka. *Kiss Danielle's cheek*

Danielle-*Crying* *Baby talk*

Diggy-I know.

Danielle-*Baby talk again*

Diggy-*Chuckles*

YN-*Roll your eyes* *Patting Danielle's back* Go to sleep baby. Shhh, shhhh, shh.

After YN got Danielle back to bed. We all went downstairs to see what was up with JoJo.

Diggy-*Sits down at the counter and pulls you onto his lap* How'd you get in the room?

JoJo-I climbed up the side of the house. I was going to surprise you guys tomorrow morning. Someone saw me outside earlier though. I figured I would still try.

YN-That's fucking stupid. *Laugh*

JoJo-I thought it was pretty cool. *Chuckles*

Diggy-That was you outside?

JoJo-That was you inside?

The boy can be really stupid at times...

YN and Russy-Really nigga?

Diggy-*Smiles* Obviously it was me.

JoJo-Where's everybody else?

Russy-They went to Miami. Aunties in the hospital but they should be back tomorrow.

JoJo-Oh okay, well that explains why your here little bit. *Winks at YN*

YN-*Chuckles lightly*

He still calls her little bit even though she's far from little now... trust me 😏

Russy-*Yawns* Okay well I'm going back to bed.

JoJo-Good night.

Russy-Night. He said walking up the stairs.

YN-*Yawn and lay your head on Diggy's chest*

Diggy-*Kisses your forehead* You ready to go back to sleep too huh baby? I never moved my lips from her head as I spoke.

YN-Yeah. Good night JoJo. I'm glad your home. *Stand up*

Diggy-Yeah man. Good night.

YN grabbed my hand as we proceeded up the steps. I slapped her butt as we were walking.

YN P.O.V.

I laid back down and got comfortable only to feel Diggy lay next to me and grip my left boob in his hand.

Diggy-Good night baby. *Puckers his lips with his eyes closed*

YN-*Peck his lips* Good night.

I woke up refreshed and ready to tell Diggy something really important... I just wasn't sure if he was exactly ready.

He still had a tight grip on my boob and was sound asleep.

YN-*Kiss on his neck* Diggy... You whispered as he slowly woke up.

Diggy-*Stretches then leans back down and lays his head on your stomach* Good morning gorgeous.

YN-Good morning baby.

I'm just going to say it... No need to wait.

Diggy-*Kisses your stomach then looks at his cell phone* W-wait shouldn't you be at school? He asked; his voice still groggy from sleep.

YN-Umm... That's the thing I really need to talk to you about.

Diggy-*Looks into your eyes* I'm all ears.

YN-*Take a deep breath* I need to tell you that...

Diggy's P.O.V.

Did she just really say that to me? I'm shocked. This is crazy. I don't know if I should be excited or devastated.