Chapter 16

Diggy's P.O.V.

YN told me that at her last basketball game some professional recruiters were impressed with her. She has the opportunity to sign a 5 year contract with the WNBA. She wouldn't go to school but she would get a tutor. That's the good part, I'm proud of her. The bad news is she has to move to California in order to make the games.

She wants me to come with her but I can't honestly! The studios here and that's my job and I can't just up and leave my family. I really don't know what to do but she has to start packing up her apartment now in order to be in LA in 2 weeks... So that's what we were doing.

YN-*Taping a box shut* Okay that's the kitchen.

Diggy-*Nods his head*

YN walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest.

YN-Baby are you okay?

Diggy-I'm fine...

I'm lying through my teeth.

YN-Diggy I wish you would just come with me. YN said as she locked our fingers together.

I lifted our joined hands up in the air and kissed hers.

Diggy-I can't YN. We talked about this.

YN-I know it's just... *Shrug* I'm going to miss you so much.

Diggy-I'm going to miss you more. *Kisses the top of your head*

YN-*Squeeze his hand*

Diggy-Gimme kiss ma.

YN-*Lift your head up and move your lips with Diggy's*

We kissed passionately for a few minutes then YN pulled away.

YN-I'm going to miss your lips too. She said while brushing her thumb over my bottom lip.

Diggy-*Pretends to bite your thumb*

YN-*Laugh*

Diggy-*Smiles*

YN P.O.V.

Whew... I told him the truth and it's out of the way. I don't know how we're going to do it but we're still going to be a couple while I'm in Cali.

Today we unregistered me from school, put a request on a 2 level home in LA, packed up my apartment and quit my job at the salon. We were tired so we just laid down on the couch.

Diggy had Danielle in his arms and she was just yelling at him in her unknown baby language. He was ignoring her which he never does so I knew he had a lot on his mind.

YN-*Clear your throat* Diggy?

Diggy-Yeah? He asks looking at you.

YN-What are you thinking about over there love?

Diggy-Us.

My stomach just turned a little bit...those two letters can make any girl in a relationship nervous.

YN-W-what about us?

Diggy-Maybe w-we should Ughh...

I saw Diggy look up to prevent a tear from falling.

Diggy-Ma-maybe we should take a break YN. *Puffs air out of his cheeks*

YN-B-break? Like...break-up?

Diggy's P.O.V.

If you love something you let it go right?