Chapter 55

YN P.O.V.

I took my engagement ring and my wedding ring off in the heat of the moment last night. I wasn't sure if I wanted a divorce or not.

That's just how hurt I am. How could he? He cheated on me. I mean who cheats on this? Not to sound conceded but I'm not too 'shabby'.

I have a job and make good money,I'm pretty physically fit, and on top of that I'm smart. I just don't understand, but maybe it's not for me to understand at this point.

Diggy-YN WHERE'S YOUR RING!? He asked now raising his voice.

YN-Where's your loyalty? I shot back at him on the verge of heavy tears.

Diggy-*Sighs* You leaving me babe? Huh? *Sniffles*

I covered my eyes with my hands and began to cry again.

YN-How could you? I hate you! I mumbled through my tears.

I felt Diggy lean down and kiss my forehead.

Diggy-Baby stop. Come on stop crying. He spoke softly while trying to pry your hands from your face.

YN-*Sniffle* I-I-I don't u-understan-d Diggy. I whined to him as if he could take back what he did.

Diggy moved your hands from your eyes and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

YN-*Sniffle and look away from him*

Diggy-Baby, you know I love you...

Diggy leaned down slowly and ever-so passionately kissed your lips.

YN-*Try to push him off of you*

Diggy grabbed your hands and held both of them down on the couch.

Diggy sucked on your bottom lip causing you to moan.

Diggy-*Pulls away* Look at me beautiful.

Reluctantly, I looked at him.

Diggy-I love you and I'm all yours. *Kisses you again*

You finally kissed back.

Diggy picked you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

He carried you upstairs with out breaking the kiss and gently laid you on the bed.

Diggy-Just let me make you feel good ma. His voice was low and deep, that turned you on for sure.

Diggy's P.O.V.

There was nothing else I could do. I told the truth, said sorry, poured my heart out, and gave her space.

Making love was my last option, it was my last chance to actually show YN how much she meant to me.

I ran my thumb over YN's cheek and looked into her eyes. She was more than hurt and I could see it written all over her face.

YN-*Sniffle*

I leaned down and kissed her again passionately as I slowly removed her booty shorts from her body.

I felt YN wrap her arms around my neck caving in from pleasure.

Diggy-*Breaks the kiss* I love you baby.

I didn't expect her to respond.

I trailed kisses down her stomach then kissed her thigh. I saw YN's skin get chills.

I began to eat my favorite meal. Swirling my tongue around,spelling out 'Diggy', 'Mine,' and 'I love you.'

YN-Ahhh! *Grip the sheets*