Mingyu glances at Yugyeom and literally gags. He fills three shot glasses and downs them instead.

"Look who's lame now," Jungkook smirks.

"Yejiiiiiiii! truth or dare?" Mingyu cheers, the bottle finally landing on me.

"Say truth," Jungkook mumbles into my ear. I was planning to anyways though.

"Truth," I say.

"Okay fine, fine. I was hoping for a dare, but I don't mind getting to know the new girl," Mingyu chuckles.

"Are you a virgin?" he asks a second later.

My whole face turns red, the blush spreading down my neck too.

"No way man, look at her body," Yugyeom laughs.

"Uh... yeah I am," I admit awkwardly.

"Shit really?" Eunwoo chokes on the drink he was sipping.

"Well you won't be by the time Jungkook's done with you," Mingyu giggles.

"Shut up Mingyu," Jungkook scoffs.

"Just spin the bottle," he tells me in a warmer tone.

I do and it lands on Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo, truth or dare?"

"I'll do truth too," he says.

I pause, not knowing what to ask. I turn to look at Jungkook for help.

"Is the rumor that you couldn't get it up with Jisoo last weekend true?" Jungkook asks for me. I have to bite my lip to contain my laughter.

"Bro what the fuck? Do you even have to ask? No, it's not true. She is just salty because she wanted to be more than a one night stand," Eunwoo scoffs.

He spins the bottle and it lands on Jungkook.

"Fuck," he swears.

"HAHAHA YES! He has to pick dare because the last two have been truths," Eunwoo laughs excitedly.

"I dare you to pin Yeji up against the door and make out with her for 30 seconds," Eunwoo says with an evil grin.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, not even hesitating before reaching for the shot glasses and bottle of vodka.

I can't stop the frown that tugs at my lips, and to my horror, Mingyu notices my reaction. He raises his eyebrows in surprise and then smirks. He better not say anything...

Several more turns go by before the bottle lands on me again.

"Truth or dare?" the girl asks me.

"Dare," I answer, surprising everyone, including myself.

"She means truth," Jungkook quickly corrects.

"Too late bro, she already said dare," Mingyu argues.

"Go easy on her," Jungkook glares at the girl, but she doesn't seem intimidated.

She is about to say something, when Mingyu whispers something in her ear making her laugh.

"I dare you to straddle Jungkook until he picks truth, and you have to grind your ass against his crotch," the girl says, demonstrating the action.

"Let me take the shots for her," Jungkook demands instantly.

"Not a chance," Yugyeom says flatly.

"Okay, it's only three shots. You'll probably be fine," Jungkook turns to me, a look of concern on his face.