Chapter 17

Yeji

I sit down across from the girls as Haewon continues to tell us about her date with Taehyung last night. I'm happy for her and proud that he finally built up the courage to ask her out.

I'm also slightly jealous. Her crush worked out so simply with no confusing drama.

"Have you guys ever had a crush on multiple people at the same time?" I ask suddenly.

Even after having a great time with Jungkook yesterday, my mind was full of Jimin after tutoring. It was frustrating as hell, considering the fact that I am trying to stop thinking about him. But it's impossible to not think about him when I see him holding Haein on his lap as he feeds him, when he is joking around with me, when he runs his tongue out over his lips absentmindedly as he works in front of me. 

"Kind of. Usually I actually have feelings for one guy, but then I still get attracted to other guys," Minjoo answers.

Hm, is that it? Am I just attracted to Jimin? I suppose that could make sense.

"Yeah, same. Personally, I don't think I could be in love romantically with two people at the same time, but if I have a hot friend, I might crush on them a little on the side. Why? Since when do you have multiple boys in your life?" Taeyeon asks.

"I don't. There are no boys. I just watched a drama last night and didn't understand why the main character was acting the way she was," I lie. There is no point in telling them when both of the boys don't want me.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about. I like Taehyung and it's like all other guys are invisible," Haewon scoffs.

"That's because you are still in the honeymoon phase," Minjoo laughs.

"Honeymoon phase?" Taehyung asks, sitting down beside us.

"Yah, it's girls' lunch today. You can't sit with us," I say.

He just sticks his tongue out at me, putting his arm around Haewon who smiles up at him.

"I hate happy couples," Taeyeon sighs, taking a big bite of her food.

Taehyung and Haewon are too busy giggling with each other to hear her comment though.

Then another person joins us.

"Girls' lunch!" Taeyeon groans, and I look over to see Jungkook next to me. "You already get to eat with her Monday, Wednesday and Friday!" she adds.

"Taehyung is here though," Jungkook argues.

"Ugh, fine, whatever," Taeyeon gives up.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asks.

"If it's possible to like two people at the same time," Minjoo answers, and I try not to blush.

"Of course it is. Otherwise how do you explain threeways?" Jungkook laughs.

I shake my head at his response. Sometimes I forget how immature and dirty minded he is...

"Liking someone isn't the same as having sex with someone. We are talking about real feelings," Minjoo scolds him.

"What are 'real feelings'?" Jungkook jokes, and everyone laughs except me.

This is good though. I needed this reminder, because sometimes Jungkook is really sweet and I forget that nothing could actually happen with him.

Thankfully, we move on to more neutral conversation topics for the rest of lunch. And it's actually fun having everyone together for lunch.