26. Bratva

All at once, red lights lit up on the CIC. Enyo jerked up, snorting her sleepiness away, and started to press buttons to try and stop the red lights.

"Oh no, no, no, no. Blue lady, please explain the flashy lights!"

Belle appeared on her holographic panel, sighing. "My name is Belle, Agent Enyo. These lights mark zones of distress within Isis Station. I'm afraid the station is under attack by the Wight Initiative."

"That sounds bad," Enyo said. "That's bad, isn't it?"

"Agent Tartarus is exceptionally vulnerable to this threat, as am I, but the rest of Olympus should be safe so long as they remain calm."

"Locate all crew members and agents," Enyo commanded. Belle complied, lighting up crew members as purple and agents as green.

"Agent Zeus is with Philicia Faransai, Marcella Masters, Minnie Warsaw and Junior in the Commerce District. Agent Zeus has many Alliance marines present, but they will also face the bulk of the threat."

Belle lit up the red lights more to emphasize the point she was trying to make. Enyo grumbled as Belle continued.

"Agents Epione and Dionysus are with Riley Wilson and Rohan Gunn. Vitals suggest that Epione, Dionysus and Riley have increased adrenaline levels, and Rohan is unconscious."

"Where's Tartarus?" Enyo asked. Belle lit up Tartarus's light, a green beacon in a sea of red.

"He became separated from Isaac Cross and Allyra Jubei, who are on their way here. Unfortunately for us, they are also leading three squads of Wights to our ship."

"Who's still on board?!" Enyo said, grabbing her handgun from the table and cocking it.

"Agent Thanatos and Kurt Traverstine are still healing in the medical bay under Dr. Refik's care. Eliza Fargood is still on board."

"Are there no marines? No combat personnel?"

Belle's silence was telling. Enyo would have to defend the ship alone. Once again, she was outnumbered in this unusual world.

She missed her home.

But she could not shirk her duty.

Her squad needed her!

"Belle, train the guns on the ramp and fire at all Wight targets," Enyo said, leaving the bridge. "Eliza, I require your assistance to defend the Cerberus. Bring anything we could use to make traps."

Eliza stuttered over the radio, but Enyo cut her off. "No. It's only you and I. I require you to be brave, 'drug'. Those in the medical bay require you to protect them now.

Enyo walked past the mess hall, stopped, and looked inside. Abigail was asleep on a chair, her feet on the table. Enyo walked in and slapped her leg off the table, making her wake up.

"We require your skills as an 'ubiytsa'," Enyo said seriously. "Or you will die with us when the Wight Initiative come to the ship."

"The Wights are here?!" Abigail said, instantly on her feet, sending the chair rocketing the the wall. "We need to leave the port."

"We cannot leave Olympus Squad," Enyo said.

"You don't understand," Abigail retorted. "Belle is a fountain of Alliance knowledge. If the Wights get her, they will know everything she does. You need to think about everyone in the galaxy."

Enyo blinked. That was true...

"I want to save the others as well," Abigail continued. "But you need to move the ship away now. If the Wights get Belle, it's over for a lot more than Olympus."