7. That's a Boy's Name

'Zeus, eh? Suits you.'

Zeus smiled at the compliment. Anemoi had suited him fine, but his new name marked him as the leader of Olympus Squad.

Zeus, along with Apollo and Dionysus, were sitting in the My Lady Elizabeth's Agent lounge. There was no bartender, as each agent was expected to serve themselves. There were two others in the lounge. Agent Pisces, the medic of Zodiac Squad, who was currently behind the bar making herself a daiquiri. And Agent Beretta, the only woman of Bullet Squad, was making conversation with the Olympus members.

'So, got a new name, you are getting your ship soon?'

Zeus rose his eyebrows. 'Come again?'

'In a moment,' Beretta said with a smirk, earning a roll of the eyes from Pisces. 'Every squad gets their own ship. Arthur got the Excalibur, Aquarius got the Capricorn... Running theme with ship names, really. It should be on Titan right now.'

In response to the blank look from Apollo, Zeus explained. 'Titan is the capital of humanity since we lost Earth.'

'We lost Earth!?' Apollo said in disbelief.

'Oh, for God's sake,' Pisces said behind the bar. 'Do your required reading, you moron!'

Zeus stood up, which Dionysus and Apollo mimicked. Almost on cue, the purple holographic woman appeared beside Beretta. She was in the same clothing Belle wore, with her hair tied back into a ponytail.

'Agents Zeus, Dionysus, Apollo, please report to the hangar bay.'

'Thank you, Scarlet,' Zeus said. The hologram disappeared.

'Have you ever noticed all the A.Is are women?' Beretta said quietly.

Olympus lined up in the hangar bay in front of Zeus. The hangar bay had several Wyvern-class shuttles, and engineering personnel running back and forth to keep systems active. The ramp extended from one shuttle, and a young man walked down with a data-pad in his hand.

'Everything's in order, Agent Zeus, but I'm concerned about letting you fly it. You flew the last shuttle the entire trip in first gear.'

'There were gears?' Zeus said.

The engineer chuckled darkly, then walked over to Zeus.

'The ship is at Titan Yard, an Anubis-class cruiser. It is armed and armoured with the basic package, which you can change on your credit. I'm worried you're going to break the flight controls, so I recommend finding personnel on the planet. Would you like some recommendations?'

Zeus shook his head and took the data-pad off the engineer. Four Alcine cannons, like the shuttle, and simple titanium plating. Most of the ship's functions were offline without personnel, so he looked at his squad.

'Alright, there are a few things we need. A pilot, a doctor, a scientist, an engineer and a comm officer. Bare minimum, and a few of us can fill out those roles.'

'I wouldn't,' the engineer said. 'Your squad will be off the ship on missions, and the more people you get, the better you ship will operate, especially when you aren't there.'

Zeus considered the words of the engineer, then smiled and held out his hand. The engineer flinched, then tentatively took Zeus's hand and shook it.

'What's your name, sir?' Zeus asked with a smile.

'It's Engineer Sigma, sir.'

Zeus released Sigma's hand. 'Thank you for the advice, Sigma. I'll try not to fly the shuttle to Titan is first gear.'