36. Epilogue

Ian's PDA beeped, and he read the single word Phil had sent him. Either she'd done what he asked, or she was luring him into a trap. But Ian had trust and faith in his friend.

'Phil's shut Belle down. We can head to our ship now.' Ian said, standing from his chair. Jacqueline smiled from across the reception area.

'We'll head to our ship as well, then lead you to November Victor. You can meet Jonathan properly, not as an enemy.'

'I hope he isn't as bad as they made him sound,' Maeve said quietly.

Thanatos and Aaron grabbed their weapons, Snezhana and Cameron heaved their duffel-bags, Junior and Riley packed up their tools.

'I realise that we've left the Agency,' Ian said as he walked towards the door. 'But Olympus... Roll out.'

Ian led his squad towards the shuttle that White Squad had given them, then got into the pilot's seat. Maeve, Cameron, Snezhana and Junior sat on the left, Thanatos, Aaron, Riley and Abigail sat on the right. Gunn rolled the cryo-pod holding Apollo into the cargo hold, and sat next to it.

'Everyone ready?' Ian called back.

'Ready, Ian!' Maeve called back.

Ian took off in the shuttle, plotting the course for the Cerberus. As he exited the atmosphere, another three shuttles left with him, likely heading towards White Squad's ship. Ian watched as they veered away towards the planet's moon.

'Phil, this is I... Zeus. We're on our way. Open the hangar.'

There was no response. Ian frowned and changed his signal. 'Marcella, can you open the hangar doors?'

Marcella responded quickly. 'I can do that, but there's Klisk on the ship. It might take me a bit.'

Ian smirked. 'I think that's been handled. Afterwards, go to the command room and check on Phil, please. We'll be onboard soon.'

As Ian turned his radio off, his console lit up in front of him. Three large ships were jumping into the system, and his shuttle recognised the call-signs. Constellation, Excalibur and Ironclad. The ships of Zodiac, Camelot and Warrior squad.

'Crap, we have company, Olympus. Once we're on the ship, battle stations. Cameron, I want you to get Kurt out of his cell. Gunn, put Apollo in the medical bay. Abigail, you're on flight duty for the ship. Understood?'

'Yes, sir!' everyone said unanimously.

Ian watched the hangar bay open and hurtled towards it as fast as he could. The shuttle skidded on the floor and ground to a crawl, then crashed into the wall.

'Now!'

The shuttle opened and Olympus hurried out to face their new challenge.

Nevada was sitting in his chair on the flagship, the My Lady Elizabeth, in the orbit of Neptune. His office was dark to shield his damaged eyes as he received the reports that Zodiac, Camelot and Warrior Squads had engaged their targets.

A small holographic woman appeared on the desk next to Nevada's hand.

'Things appear to be progressing, sir,' she said quietly in a cool voice.

'Yes,' Nevada said, his eyes focusing on the word "Olympus". 'It's all falling into place for him.'