She then started picking up each of my clothing. If she didn't like it, she put it on the bed. If she liked it, she put it on the bed too.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing. Picking it up, Samantha pressed the answer button.

"Hey, Lena." she greeted the caller.

"Hey girly!"

There was a hint of deadness to the other person's tone that had me shivering, but other than that, Lena sounded just like an over-hyper kid.

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to tell you that this hotel is amazing!" she breathed out.

Samantha let out a dry chuckle. "Obviously. You really shouldn't expect anything less. Especially when it is Ace doing the booking."

"I love your husband forever, Samantha." Lena said dreamily, "He has so much luxury and money! I can't wait to go there!"

"Your husband does too, Elena."

Ah, her name's Elena, Samantha's best friend.

"Yeah but he's boring. Doesn't let me have fun." she whined.

"That's because he loves you, and you follow his instructions because you love him back." Samantha retorted, and Elena gave an incredulous snort though she didn't disagree.

"Enough with the sappy poop. What are you doing right now?"

"Helping Amara pack her bags for tomorrow."

"Ooh, can I see?" she asked.

"If you can appear here in a few minutes." Samantha drawled, "Anyways, I got to go. Amara has no clothes. Literally."

"She has no clothes!" Elena gasped as if she were offended. "Help me! My soul is shrivelling up and dying."

"Stop being dramatic, Elena. I'll help her and style something up somehow." Samantha reassured, and before Elena could respond, she had cut the call and turned to me.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you not bring any clothes?" she asked.

"I did!" I protested, and pointed to the jumble of clothes on the bag.

"No you didn't. A sweater and sweatpants aren't called clothes."

"Well they are in my opinion." I said defensively, and she sighed.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. I'll figure something out."

*Flashback End*

Yeah... Samantha didn't approve of my clothing, but since she designs clothes and all that, she is technically more picky. However, there really wasn't much to pack.

All I packed was a few extra pairs of clothes, my dress, a pair of heels, my sanitation items, hair ties, and that's it. There wasn't much to bring anyways as we were only staying here for two days.

What was surprising however, was the fact that Samantha and Ace had many more suitcases than my brothers and me. I had no idea what they packed to Russia, but they had so many suitcases, I was starting to wonder if they were smuggling in a few things.

"Alright! I got to cut your time short. Ace just texted me. He wants all of us to meet him in his room in three minutes!" bellowed Salvatore, and not bothering to finish, I jumped to my feet.

"Let's go."

With those words, we were at Salvatore's heels as he led us out of the room and into the elevator which led us higher into the hotel.