"You're crazier than I thought it that's your idea of fun!", she laughs exasperatedly.

"Hey! There's no backing out now! Don't even think about it... This did not come with a receipt", he nods at her ring. "You signed up for a lifetime of this madness, baby".

"No, I signed up for a lifetime of you...", she grins cutely before claiming his lips with a kiss. "And if that's part of the deal sometimes, then it's still more than worth it", she shrugs.

Unable to contain his beaming smile, he drops a kiss to her temple and tugs her back against his chest, hooking his chin over her shoulder as they look out the window.

Blissfully happy and entirely content, he can't help but start humming the melody to that new song under his breath.

>

When they pull through the gates at his house in the Hills, they're taken aback to see the driveway jammed with cars.

As the driver unloads their bags, they crane around to try to identify them all, then whip back around to face each other, mouths agape in surprise.

Straining, they can just about hear hushed chatter and music from over the side gate.

As their driver reverses back out, Harry smoothly tugs Eloise behind a black Range Rover and crowds her again. "Your family and surprises...", he shakes his head playfully.

"Yeah, this has Ben and Mer written all over it!", she rolls her eyes fondly, arching her neck as he bends to pepper it with kisses.

"Don't pretend you don't want to show off a bit though...", she smirks, draping her arms over his shoulders and pulling him closer.

"Always! But it does scupper my plans to get you straight into bed... I haven't had you naked for a solid, what, fifteen hours now? A man has needs, baby", he whines, pressing his hips into hers. Dragging his lips up her neck, he swallows her rueful chuckle in a kiss.

Too distracted to hear the engine on the drive, they're only interrupted by an all too familiar shout.

"Oi, oi!", Louis calls as he saunters past, holding tightly on to three year old Freddie's hand. "If you don't tell Ben I was late, I won't tell him your feeling up his little sister against his car...", he wagers, sending them a cheeky wink. "Oh, and congrats!", he throws over his shoulder before he rounds the side of the house. "I'll give you hugs when Harry hasn't got a raging boner".

>

After taking a couple of minutes to cool off and lug their bags inside, Harry and Eloise step out on to the balcony, hand in hand.

Seeing so many of their nearest and dearest gathered below them makes their permanent grins stretch even brighter. It's a damn sight happier an occasion than when either of them were last at this house, that's for sure. What a homecoming.

Adele spots them first and hollers up in greeting, turning everyone's heads and setting off a chorus of cheers and congratulations.

"What are you waiting for? Get down here!", Ben calls out. "Oh, and grab some more bubbly out the fridge, won't you?". 

Emerging outside, they're swooped straight into tight hugs, smothered in kisses and showered with congratulations, as everyone gushes over her ring and seeing the two of them finally back together.

First Ben, soon joined by Mer with a babbling Ruby on her hip. It's a full minute before Harry and Eloise try to prise themselves away, but Ruby kicks up a fuss and ends up cutely hanging on to both of them.

Rosie's next, after handing off Jack to Jason. And then Jeff and Glenne; Mitch and Sarah; Tom and Jenny; then Jules, with a wriggling Charlotte.

"You good? That was quick", Louis heckles crudely, "Or did she make you cream your pants?".