Bye Old Life

I looked out the window as I see old houses that I use to pass eveyday.I can feel tears swelling up in my already tired eyes."Mom do we have to go to a new state",you pleaded with your mother,"Yes honey unless you want to live on the side of street begging for money in the cold rain"."Look honey I know you don't want to move,but my job offered me a raise and this could really help our family out"."Plus you'll meet new friends that should be exciting.

You faked smile and looked back out the window and just watched all your memories pass you by.You shedded a few more tears before you eventually fell asleep.3 hours later you felt your mother tap you on your shoulder."Hey what do you want to eat,"You opened your eyes,your mother had pulled up to your favorite fast food restaurant,You order you food and as soon as you got your food you destroyed it."Your gonna need this",Your mother passes you a napkin and giggles.

6 hours later

"We're here",your mom startled you,you had fallen asleep again.You got your bag out of the back and follow your mother into your new house.She opened the door and it's better than you expected.It had carpet floors,The kitchen and den connected and the kitchen had french doors that lead to another room where there a TV and comfy couches(Sorry guys I'm trying to base this off a house I've actually been in but I don't exactly live in so it's kinda hard to explain if that makes sense).You head to your room and your bed is next the window just how you liked it.

You then thought to yourself,"Maybe this won't be so bad.