Hospital Visit

Summary;Percy is brought to the hospital after a fight with a monster. However since it isn't needed she tries to sneak out, though escape isn't as easy as she would have hoped as a certain team of heroes is at said hospital for a visit

Percy knew she was a seaweed-brain and not just because everyone called her that. She simply seemed to always get herself into situations because of her lack of thought.

She had been sent by Chiron to go and bring a young demigod son of Apollo to camp. Saying it would be doing him a favour as 'All the satyrs are currently occupied', Percy knew that it was a distraction from today, and what had happened one year ago.
She had been staying at camp full time for a reason.

When the ravenette arrived she had found the small house in shambles, clear evidence of a fight yet she found no body.
Instead gold dust was scattered around a celestial bronze dagger and small footprints on the muddy ground lead towards the large lush forest.

Percy was only able to take a few steps towards said forest before she heard a familiar growl from directly behind her. Drawing riptide and uncapping it in one smooth motion she turned around, sword up ready to face the hellhound.

They both lunged at each other, with Percy ducking at the last moment and slashing the soft underbelly of the mounster.

She attempted to turn back around in order to intercept the next attack, however, she was too slow.
The hellhound managing to rack its claws down her back drawing blood, Percy whimpered slightly and shuddered as the warm liquid began to flow from the wounds.
She turned back around to face the overgrown mutt, and hurriedly ran her blade across its face, effectively putting out one of its eyes.
Percy smirked as the dog stupidity jumped at her in rage, she easily ducked under its large body and brought Riptide up, stabbing it in the gut.

The loud thud of the hellhound hitting the ground was never heard, as the monster disintegrated into gold dust right above the demigod's head.

Percy stumbled to her knees as her legs could no longer hold her weight.
She was thankful for listening to Will and bringing extra ambrosia and nectar in that moment.
She was just about to pull out said nectar and ambrosia, but the sound of sirens stopped her. They were close, too close.
She cursed in Ancient Greek, mad at herself for not noticing them sooner.

Percy looked up just as a cop car pulled into the driveway, she would have tried to run away if hadn't fainted in that moment from lose of blood.

——————

Percy had awoken in a hospital almost an hour ago, handcuffed to the hospital bed to prevent her from running as she had been found with experimental 'drugs' in her position.

Gods she hated the mist sometimes, now all of her ambrosia and nectar had been confiscated as 'evidence', making the hospital actually necessary.
Only if I can't get back to camp to get more ambrosia that is.

The nurses had already come in, telling her that the authorities would be there in a bit to question her on the 'drugs'.
Meaning that she had to leave before then, it wasn't like she could tell them anything.