Lagacy

~-~-~

"Gods what just happened!?" Percy slowly rubbed her head as she looked around the cave-like place that she just landed in. Only seconds ago she was on a quest with Nico, helping her cousin out with his errands, they had just been surrounded by a horde of empousa.

As she searched the room for danger, her eyes fell on seven weirdly dressed kids, she noticed a blonde-haired girl pointing an arrow at her chest.
Quick as lightning Percy was on her feet with Riptide in pen form in front of her.

"Who are you?" She demanded, she needed to get back to Nico, like now.
The one dressed in yellow leaned forward and 'whispered' to a smaller black-haired kid "Uh I don't think it worked."
Percy took a step forward "What didn't work?"

A black-haired chick dressed like a magician looked sheepish. "A spell."

Instantly Percy thought of the children of Hecate.
"What kind of spell?"
A young teen that had a familiar aura around him spoke up "To summon a hero of old."
Percy's eyes widened "What year is it?"
The black-haired kid from before narrowed his eyes "2039 why?"

(Yes I'm using random years, yes they are incorrect to the timeline, sue me.)

The demigod let out a huff of air "guess it worked."

The kid in yellow laughed "Yeah we summoned a random civilian from somewhere in the world, Bats is gonna be pissed-" he was cut off with a yelp when the daughter of the sea god uncapped Riptide and held it loosely in her hand.

"The only problem is, I am a hero, and I'm from the past. And I need to go back now." She said with a dry laugh.
The boy with webbed hands stared at Riptide with wide eyes, reconciliation on his face.
"Who did you say you were?"
"I didn't."
The black-haired kid was also looking at her sword. "It's that Wonder Woman's?"

The demigod looked at him funny, "Who?"
The blonde-haired girl with the bow looked at her for a moment, her face deep in thought. "So you say you are a hero from the past?"
Percy let out a frustrated sigh "Yes."
"So when are you from?"
"2004."
(Again, sue me.)

"Is there any chance you are Perseus Jackson?"
Percy stared at the blond-haired boy for a second "Yes, I am she.... you know of me?"
The other teens stared at their friend, all obviously not knowing of her or how their dark-skinned blonde-haired friend did.
He smiled sadly. "Yes I do, you were a legend."
The small black-haired teen took a moment to answer. "You used were, past tense, and legends usually aren't alive."

"No, they aren't." He agreed.
"Dam. I guess I never expected to live that long anyway." She let out another huff of air, before capping Riptide and placing her trusty sword back into her pocket.

"You seem freakishly calm about finding out you died."
Percy studied the ginger for a second before replying. "Since I was twelve I've been fighting. I've seen many of my friends die, some I managed to save, some ... I didn't. I guess it's about time I've paid for my failures."

She studied them for a moment longer before speaking again. "You know me, but I don't know you."

They seemed glad for a change in subject, the one that seemed to be a child of Hecate spoke first. "I'm Zatanna."
Next to the green-skinned girl. "I'm M'gann, but you can call me Megan! That's my Earth name."
Earth name?

Before Percy could question her the blonde-haired kid from earlier spoke up, "I am Kalder'am, protégé of Aqua-man king of Atlantis."
So that's how he knows who I am.

She nodded in greeting before turning to the last four.
"I'm Robin." The small black-haired kid spoke.
The one in a black t-shirt just grunted. "Superboy." But added, "Conner Kent." When the green-skinned girl shot him a look.

The one that looked eerily similar to mustard leaned forward before suddenly appearing next to the demigod with his arm hung lazily around her shoulder.
"My hero name is Kid Flash, but for you beautiful I'm Wally."

He seemed to remember his earlier scare as she grabbed his pinky finger and twisted it around, effectively making him drop his arm from where it rested on her shoulder.
"Nice to met you Kid Flash." The trigger-happy archer let out a laugh. "I'm Artemis." Glancing over to the mustard bottle with a snicker she strode forward and offered Percy her hand to shake.
"I'm sorry about earlier, but you've gotta admit, some random person appearing out of mid-air is...surprising."

"So uh, it was nice meeting you but I have to go..." She awkwardly looked at Zatanna expectantly. "So if you could send me back.."

"I-I don't know how I didn't think it would work in the first place."

"Oh." Glancing around the group Percy sighed deeply, smiling despite the dread that was making her stomach twist. "Now what?"

Batman 02

"What's a Batman?" 

---