Honey I'm Home

Just a short little something:)

A loud knock sounded on the door, echoing throughout the nearly empty house.
"Coming!" A ginger darted down the long hall to the door at a normal speed, nearly tripping over his legs as he did so too busy messing with his 'ungraded' ring.

He had invited his friend to come over, but it appeared that the acrobat had come a little bit earlier than expected.
Opening the door, the ginger rambled quickly.

"Come on in Dick, I hope you brought some take-out cause I'm not shar-" He cut off as he finally glanced up only to realize it wasn't his friend standing before him, no words left his mouth before he pulled the woman in front of him into a passionate kiss.
The woman returned the deep kiss, placing her hand on his chest she pushed him back into the house closing the door behind her with her leg, the ginger grabbed her waist in response and pinned her against the wall.

The two broke apart to catch their breath.
"You're back!"
Smiling up at him the woman nodded mirthfully. "Yep, Aphrodite has her 'magic' hairbrush again." Her sea-green eyes sparkled in amusement. "Get this, the 'magic' thing about it is that it glows."

Letting out a little chuckle he leaned back down, giving her a gentle peck on her cheek.
"I missed you Perce."
Percy sighed before leaning her head in the crook of his neck.
"I missed you too Wally."

A knock on the door made the two pull apart completely, Wally stepped forward and opened the door with a grin.
Before the speedster could welcome in his friend his fiancée rushed past him launching herself at the acrobat.
"Dick!"
"Percy?! You're back? It's good to see you."

Wally couldn't help but smile at the two, the three of them together made him think of the original young Justice team.
When things were simple.

However, before the happy couple could let in their old friend a beeping from Dick's watch made the trio share a look.

He pressed a few bottoms before looking back up. "I'm gonna need some help with this." Making eye contact with the demigod he added. "From both of you."

Wally couldn't stop the exited cheer that came out of his mouth as he tapped the ring on his finger. A red costume emerged and he was in it in... a flash.
He stood confidently in his mentor's old uniform, proudly carrying on the mantle as 'Flash'.

Percy smiled widely as she snapped her fingers, Greek and Roman styled armour appearing on her almost like a mist.
The two camps had come together to make her a suit when they had first learned of her aiding her elder cousin Diana as a hero.
The suit had served her well for the past ten years, and she was glad to be wearing it as she fought along side friends.

Dick smiled at his two friends as they stood before him in their respective costumes. "Medusa, Flash, and Nightwing at it again."
The demigod set Dick a toothy grin from beneath her Corinthian helmet.
"Let's do this."

———

Okay here's a 3am thought, Percy's hero name (or villain:) as a chick, would be Medusa.
Sure the lady tried to kill Percy, but who did she also save Percy and Sally from? Gabe.
Idk it just feels right.
But hey that's my personal opinion.

Also please ignore that cringe kiss, I'm sixteen and am going to be very much alone this valentines✌︎︎