Don't Get Your Panties In A Bunch 2.0

Part 2

-•-

"See you Annie."
"Bye bye sea-spawn."
The two playfully glared at each other at the use of their most hated nick-names, before letting out a chuckle as Percy closed the door to her small apartment.

She winced as she walked back towards the couch's and sat down, her back still hurt from where Annabeth had five-stared her for her earlier joke.
Percy let out a long sigh of frustration as her phone buzzed from the other side of the room.

She sat there a moment, considering if it was worth getting up, after another pause she gradually stood to her feet. Remembering the time she tried to use the water vapour in the air to bring the device to her like some Jedi... which then ended in her having to get a phone due to water damage.

Tapping the screen her eyebrow quirked up as she saw that she had gotten a text from an unknown number.
The text simply reading;

Unknown
Did you make it home safe?

The demigod smiled at that, immediately knowing who it was.

Percy.J
Yeah, no creepy ass dudes
followed me home.
So that's good

Saviour Dude
That's good to hear:)
Hey I know this is a bit strange
to hear from a complete stranger, but
can we met up?
I'm a detective for the Blüdhaven PD and I
have some questions for you

Percy stared down at her phone with her eyebrow quirked up.
Well that's not sketchy at all.

Percy.J
I guess?
Where would we met?

Possible serial killer
How about the cafe on xxSt
at 11:30am?

Percy.J
Ok sounds good:D

Percy put her phone back down on the counter and stepped away as she let out a heavy sigh.
I'll met him, and if worse comes to worse and he is some serial killer... Artemis owes me, and I'm pretty sure she would be down to help me hide a body.

-•-

Dick stared down at his phone, mildly worried about how easy it was to get Percy to met up with him.
I'll have to talk to her about that.

"So what did she say? Is she going to met up with you."
He looked back up at his brother, nodding. Jason had been helping him message Percy as Dick wasn't the best when it came to texting women, talking to them face-to-face was a different story however...

Jason immediately burst out laughing, causing Dick to give him a curious look. "What?"
"She actually agreed to met you?"
He tilted his head to the side, his brows scrunched together. "Yeah...? Why is that surprising? You said it sounded good?"

Jason burst into another fit of laughter. "She's either dumber than I thought or she's a serial killer thinking she's meeting up with some rapist."

"What?!"

-•-