Hunt For A Cousin

_—.•.—_

If Percy was told half an hour ago that he was gonna be sent on a quest to kidnap Wonder Woman he would have just laughed. Sure Percy wasn't a big fan of his famous cousin for, you know, ditching her younger and less experienced cousins to fight in wars she simply ignored, but Percy had to admit that the JL was a force to be reckoned with and kidnapping one of their founding members would not go unnoticed.
Yeah, piece of cake.

It wasn't Percy's fault that Diana had told the League that the gods weren't as dead as she had first claimed, so it didn't make sense that Percy had to be the one to drag her Amazonian ass to Olympus.

Yet, here he was. Walking up to his cousin as she sat in a small cafe with what looked like close friends, he had decided to approach Diana first and ask her to come quietly...although he had a feeling that it wouldn't be that easy.
It never is.

Even before he reached the table nearly all the occupants had noticed him, the demigod didn't miss how they all seemed on edge by his appearance. Finally, as he stopped in front of the table Diana looked up, a blank expression on her face. "Hello, Perseus."

"Diana." He replied dryly.

A handful of the table's occupants raised an eyebrow at Diana clearly asking her what was going on, the Amazonian just shook her head in reply.

"I'm assuming you know why I'm here?"

His words seemed to put all of them on high alert(If they weren't already) as a rumple of unease passed through the group. Then it finally clicked.
These seemingly normal mortals were the JL.
Well, things just got more complicated.

"Yes." His cousin met his even gaze, not a flicker of emotion crossing her face.

"Are you going to come quietly?" Percy hid a smirk as Diana's gaze followed his hand as it moved to his pocket where Riptide sat.

Diana opened her mouth to respond but was cut off by the redhead just beside her. "Wait, is this who you were talking about? The dude that would come after you for telling us-" The redhead was cut off by a glare from Diana, "Yes Wally." "Oh."

Leaning forward slightly he couldn't help but smirk. "Ah, so you were expecting me." Percy pulled Riptide from his pocket and skillfully twirled the pen between his fingers playfully. "So what will it be cuz? Either way, you are going down." Pretending to be in deep thought, Percy scrunched his eyebrows with a cheesy grin. "Or I guess in this case up."

The Amazonian stood from her seat, "perhaps we should take this outside."

Sighing internally at her words, Percy tried one last chance to get his cousin to back down."Are you sure you want to do this Sparkette?"

"Yes, Seaspawn."

"As you wish." At the son of Poseidon's words, the duo began walking towards the door the occupants of the table close behind.
This will be fun.

-•-

Wally's day was actually going great for once, he hadn't been attacked by any villains, he had found out the night before that the Greek gods still existed (Which was really cool) and Bruce was buying them all lunch.
Today was going great.

Now Wally wasn't t exactly socially gifted, so it took longer for him than the rest of his... er, co-workers to notice the young man walking up to them.
When he did finally notice him (when he stopped at the table) he was confused as to why everyone seemed so wary.
Then it clicked.

"Wait, is this who you were talking about? The dude that would come after you for telling us-" He cut off when Diana glared furiously at him, "yes Wally." "Oh."

Last night, after Diana had told them the unaltered truth, that the Greek gods still existed as well as the monsters, she had also told them that said gods would send someone after her, someone dangerous.

Not that Wally was doubting that this... teen was dangerous, but why was everyone on edge?

I mean it was just a teenager, Diana could punt the kid to oblivion in her sleep. Heck, she could probably send him flying with a flick.

Nonetheless, the curious speedster followed closely behind Oliver as they made their way out the door. 

The young man led the group out onto the sidewalk, snapping his fingers as he turned around. "I prayed to the gods and they have granted my request. No mortals will be harmed during our fight."

Diana bowed her head solemnly at her cousin, "then let us fight young Perseus."

—_.•._—