24. V,A&L

In between classes, Allison talks to Lydia about how weird it is that no one knows they were the ones in the school that night. Allison asks her if she made the right decision with Scott. As far as Lydia sees it, Scott locked them in a classroom and left them for dead

"I have a question. Why aren't you guys mad at me? I left with him." Veronica said questioningly.

"You went to make sure he came back alive. Scott left for a reason I can't even remember." Allison reassured her.

"And you've always been my bestie." Lydia smiled. Neither of the girls mentioned what had happened to Veronica that night. They didn't know how. It had truly terrified them.

"Well you know what they say. No party has ever been better than a V&L party. Or this year a V,A&L party." Veronica said to them."V.A.L party."

"I can't believe you broke up with Justin." Lydia said to her randomly,"He was hot."

"We weren't dating." she shrugged. "Atleast he gave me the dogs before he decided to skip town."

In the lecture hall, Scott spots Allison at her desk and tries to talk to her, but Mr. Adrian Harris stops him. He goes to take the seat behind her but Veronica sits there and gave him a look Scott takes a seat in front of Stiles instead. They have 45 minutes to finish their exam. Scott tries to start the test, but his senses quickly go into overdrive. He can hear all the pencils scratching and erasers rubbing on paper. When he reads the test question it says, "Why would a pretty girl like that go out with a loser like you?" He rubs his eyes and tries to focus, but the next question reads: "When the moon is full tonight, will you kill: A. all of your friends? B. some of your friends? C. most of your friends? D. none of the above?"

At lacrosse practice, Coach Bobby Finstock says that because of a pink-eye epidemic some new people are making first line on a probationary basis. He calls out Rodriquez, Taylor, and Bilinski. Stiles jumps to his feet in triumph, howling and cheering. Finstock tells him to shut up, much to the rest of the team's amusement.

"Stiles," Scott says, looking over at him.

"It's Biles. Call me Biles or I swear I'll kill you," Stiles says.

Finstock also announces that they're switching Co-captains and Scott is in. Jackson is stunned, but Finstock assures him that this is about taking Jackson's unit and Scott's unit and making one big... unit. Jackson glares at everyone.

Stiles cannot be more thrilled.

Jackson's friend assures him that this won't last long because they'll put Scott in traction. Danny, however, points out that Scott scores more than anyone else. "Oh, is that the opinion of my best friend?" Jackson asks. "The opinion of your best friend is who the hell cares who's team captain? He's a good player, and you need to seriously get a grip."

Scott is nowhere near as happy as Stiles thinks he should be. Scott tells him that he could smell the jealousy coming off Jackson, thanks to the full moon turning up his senses. Stiles then asks Scott if he can smell sexual desire. Scott is tired of the conversation before it started, but he asks if Stiles is specifically asking about Veronica. Stiles denies it but then recants and says that he just wants to know if he has a chance with the girl he's been obsessed with since the 3rd grade. He asks if Scott can just ask her if she likes him and see if any pheromones come out. Scott agrees.

He approaches Veronica and asks her to talk. They go into Finstock's office. She asks him if he wanted someone to talk to about the other night. Instead, Scott asks her if Allison still likes him. She tells him she does, but just as friends.

Veronica could sense the anger that's coming off of him. She tells him that she's sorry and that if it makes him feel a little bit better atleast she didn't skip town like Justin. Scott had looked at Veronica for a couple of seconds before bringing the girl into a kiss. Veronica immediately pushed Scott off of her and left the room wordlessly whilst wiping her mouth.

When Scott goes out on the field, Stiles is anxious to hear what happened. Scott tells him that Veronica said she's totally into him.

During practice, Jackson's friends make it a point to knock Scott down. Finstock knows it's a status thing but doesn't make them stop. Stiles is about to take his shot, but Scott shoves him back to take another round. Scott wolfs out a little, his eye going gold, and he runs at his teammates, knocking down anyone in his path. He hits Danny in the face, and the whole team comes running out to see if he's okay. Stiles asks him what the hell he's doing. "Everybody likes Danny. Now everybody's gonna hate you."

Veronica comes running over to see if Danny is okay, and Jackson notices that her lipstick is smudged. Stiles sees and realizes that something happened between Veronica and Scott. He looked over at Scott who wasn't even glancing towards him, but dead set staring at Veronica, though the girl was avoiding his eye contact. Stiles scoffed. He honestly couldn't believe Scott would do that to her.

Veronica had immediately drove to her job after practice ended. As she was cleaning the tables she was worried about Scott since tonight was the full moon. She wasn't mad at him for kissing her since it was the full moon but he was definitely getting scolded tomorrow at school. She wasn't gonna let him go that easily just because he was a werewolf. Veronica let out a tired yawn as she collected a tip from one of her tables. She looked at the time and realized that she only had thirty minutes left on her shift. She huffed unattractively before she tightened her apron.

Veronica was pouring a cup of coffee whenever her boss came over and seen how she was doing. "Oh, I'm fine, thank you." she said smiling. She looked up to meet his eyes only he wasn't looking into hers, rather lower down. Instead of saying something she turned slightly so she could put the creme and sugar into the cup. She looked up and seen that Selena would be showing up any minute to pick her up.