13. Group Date

"Hey, no- just me. You guys needs to keep watch." Scott said to the three, as they were parked outside the school's parking lot.

    "How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles scoffed.

    "Because there's only four of us. And Vee needs to be over here. With you. And Mattheo doesn't want to get out." Scott said to him. Veronica rolling her eyes.

    "Okay, why's it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin?" Stiles scoffed,"I don't want to be Robin all the time!"

    "Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time." Scott said exasperatedly.

    "Not even some of the time?" Stiles questioned.

    "Just stay here." Scott sighed before walking off.

    "Oh, my God! Fine." Stiles groaned.

    "Hey, so... If Scott's batman and your Robin. Who am I?" Veronica questioned Stiles.

    "I don't know Ronnie. Cat woman?" Stiles shrugged.

    "No." She said shaking her head.

    "What do you mean no? You asked to be someone and I gave you someone." Stiles said to her.

    "Yeah but I was thinking more along the lines of Marvel. Like... I don't know... Black Widow." Veronica said smiling at the boy.

    "Nope. You are so not Black Widow. She's a-" Stiles said before getting interrupted by Vee.

    "Bad ass? The hottest Avenger? Hello. I'm the second hottest girl in the school." Veronica said to him.

    "Actually I think you got bumped down to third by Allison." Stiles jokes as Veronica scoffed and punched him in the shoulder,"Okay. Okay! I was obviously kidding. Fine you're Black Widow."

Veronica let out a small laugh as Stiles gave her a questioningly look,"okay so, Scott's Ironman cause he's always the 'hero', You're Hawkeye because I have no idea, I'm Black Widow cause I'm bad ass and hot, Justin's no one, Derek's wolverine cause he's not necessarily apart of the group but he's still marvel, Lydia is Scarlett witch, bad ass and Also hot, Allison is Pepper Potts, Scott's girlfriend, also bad ass and hot, and Jackson's Loki, because it makes sense. And Mattheo can be.. um.. Spiderman?"

    "Oh my god." Stiles sighed making Veronica roll her eyes.

    "Come on! Come on!" Stiles said impatiently waiting for Scott.

    "Go! Go! Go! Go!" Scott yelled urgently as he came jumping over the fence on cue.

    "Did it work? Did you remember?" Stiles said sitting up in his seat as Scott got into the back of the car and Stiles began driving off again.

    "Yeah, I was there last night." Scott answered him.

     "And the blood?" Veronica questioned him from the passenger side.

    "A lot of it was mine." Scott muttered.

    "So, you did attack him?" Stiles asked looking for reassurance.

    "No. I saw glowing eyes in the bus, but they weren't mine-- it was Derek." Scott said, Veronica turning to look at him in shock.

    "What about the driver?" Mattheo asked, per his usual confusion.

    "I think I was actually trying to protect him." Scott answered confused himself.

    "Wait-- why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?" Veronica frowned.