18. What The Hell Is a Stiles?

Selena and Natalie were sitting in Natalie's front room talking about the incident last night as the girls were drunk and high off pills in the back. Stiles knocking on the door.

"Honey, there's a Stiles here to see you two." Selena said as she and Natalie opened the door seeing that Veronica was the only one awake.

"What the hell is a "Stiles?" Veronica asked before she got a look at his face and offered dopey smile,"Hey Stilinski."

"They took a little something to ease their nerves. You can-you can go in." Natalie said awkwardly.

"Thanks." Stiles said as they left the room shutting the door.

"What are you doing here Stilinski?" Veronica asked struggling to sit up.

"I was just making sure you were okay?" Stiles said sitting down next to her grabbing her hands to help her.

"Why?"

"Because I was worried about you... Both of you today. How are you guys feeling?

"I feel... Fantastic." Veronica slurred as she leaned closer to his face before giggling.

"Oh. What-" Stiles grabbing a pill bottle off of Lydia's night stand,"I bet you can't say, uh, "I saw Susie sitin' in a shoe-shine shop" ten times fast.

"I saw shuzy--" Veronica slurred as he smiled at her,"I shaw--"

"I saw..." Lydia said sitting up randomly

"What? Lydia, what did you see?" Stiles asked her.

"Something..." Lydia replied.

"Something... like a mountain lion?" Stiles questioned her.

"A mountain lion..." She answered slowly.

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?" Stiles asked her.

"A mountain lion..." She responded daze as Veronica giggled at her at her.

"What's this?" Stiles asked holding up a giraffe.

"A mountain lion..." Veronica answered dazedly,"duh."

"Okay, you guys are so drunk..." Stiles said to the girls as Veronica rested her head on his lap as he muttered out a shocked,"Oh! Well, I'm gonna... go... Uh, I'll let you guys get back to the whole post-traumatic-stress thing..." Stiles said awkwardly trying to get up.

"Mmm... stay..." Veronica slurred in his lap.

"M-me? Stay? You want me to stay?" Stiles asked her in pure shock as she wrapped her arms around his neck

"Yes, please... stay..." Veronica mumbled sleepily while smiling up at him,"Please, Isaac...." Stiles tongue grazed the inside of his cheek as he tried not to show that those words had upset him. He wasn't even aware that Veronica knew Isaac.

"And... we're done here." Stiles said moving her off of him, Lydia's phone vibrating, Stiles looked to Lydia who was passed back out,"You want me to get that Lydia? It's a text. I don't know how to-"

"It's a puppy!" Veronica gushed at the video,"I have two puppies Oh you've got to meet them!"

"I did, Ronnie." Stiles said before pulling Veronica up off the bed. She winced as her leg touched the ground.

"Owie." She said looking up at Stiles with puppy dog eyes.

"You want me to carry you or something?" He asked sarcastically. Veronica however nodded as he sighed before she wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped up so he could hold her.