"No! No, no, no, no..."

    "Derek! Derek, come on, wake up!" Veronica said slapping his face softly as Stiles landed right next to her. "I don't want to lose you again." The words had just fell out of her mouth without notice. Veronica had no idea where they came from. She had never lost Derek, and she's not even close with the man. Stiles, thankfully didn't hear her.

    "Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Stiles asked.

    "I don't know!" Scott yelled,"I can't reach it!"

    "He's not waking up..." Veronica said to him.

    "Come on..." Scott groaned.

    "I think he's dying..." Veronica said to them worriedly.

    "I think he's dead!" Stiles said to her.

    "Just hold on! Come on..." Scott said still trying to reach the bullet, Veronica shoving him out the way, she had become desperate to save him and didn't know why, before she reached for it using her nails that she had just got done.

    "I got it! I got it!" Veronica called out rushing next to Stiles.

    "Please don't kill me for this." Stiles muttered before punching Derek in the face as Veronica watched in shock, Stiles grabbing his fist in pain as Derek woke up,"Ugh! Ow! God!"

    "Give me--" Derek panted as Veronica handed him the bullet and began helping him up. 

    "Up!" She groaned.

    "Ow! God!" Stiles winced flinging his hand around.

Derek ripping the top off the bullet off with his teeth before banging it on the table to get out the wolves bane. Lighting it on fire as the smoke turned blue before grabbing some with his finger and sticking it into his bullet wound yelling in pain. Falling onto the floor the four rushed over to watch him heal still groaning in pain.

    "That. Was. Awesome!!! Yes!!!" Stiles said excitedly as Scott stared at him in shock. Veronica rushing over to help Derek up.

     "Are you okay?" Veronica asked Derek worriedly.

    "Well, except for the agonizing pain..." He said to her sarcastically. But she let out a soft laugh.

    "I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health..." Stiles nodded at her.

    "Oh thank god!" She said with a sigh, before she could stop herself she pulled Derek into an extremely awkward hug. She didn't pull away, and Derek didn't know what to do. Mattheo raised his brows at his sister. Stiles glared jealously. Finally she pulled away.

    "Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone. You got that? And, if you don't, we're gonna go back to Allison's dad, and we're gonna tell him everything-" Scott said to Derek.

    “We are?” Veronica asked confused and concerned.

    "You're gonna trust them? You think they can help you?" Derek asked appalled.

    "No?" Veronica said questioningly.

    "Well, why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are." Scott scoffed.

    "I can show you exactly how nice they are." Derek said angrily.

    "What do you mean?" Scott asked confused.

After visiting Derek's uncle Peter, Veronica finally found herself in Stiles's jeep as he pulled into Justin's driveway. Veronica ran her fingers through her hair before sighing and getting out the car, she told Stiles not to leave. Unlocking the door with her spare key she found Justin sitting on the couch.