Part 12

At the meeting...
Me and Jimin were very confused because we never went to a meeting before except for our old places but me and Jimin didn't see dad

Mom: Jimin...your a mafia...it's from your generations...me and your father aren't your guys parents...someone had to give both of you away and said that Jimin is to be trained as a mafia by the time he turns 23 yrs old which is in a few month...you both were mistakes and unwanted.. jimin you have to be a mafia or else rose will be killed next year...I HATE YOU BOTH!!! (She said looking at her phone that has a message)

I flinched but Jimin didn't...and you were at the edge of crying cause of the mention of mafia...
Me: Mother what happened?
Mom: YOUR FATHER PASSED AWAY YOU BRATS!  GET IN THE CAR CAUSE WERE GOING HOME!!!!

Authors POV:
Your mom would beat Jimin and you a lot cause she was very mad and sad that her husband is dead..she doesn't hit your stomach cause Jimin would always get the hit in the stomach which makes you feel guilty... Rose would witness everything..She wanted to help but you and Jimin said no and that you guys were okay.
Rose's baby is 2 week older than yours so it's risky for her...Rose would go out secretly to work for part time jobs so that you and Jimin can run away from your guy's "mom" she also been recording and grabbing evidence towards your mother so your mother can go to jail for abusing her children since a small age...
The next day she will go to the police but secretly cause you and Jimin weren't aware and she finally had enough money to go back to their home town...

Rose POV
I got all my evidence and I'm right here in front of the police station..I had my hoodie on bc if their mom gets out and maybe breaks in and sees it's me..she will get my family Jimin, y/n, my child, and y/n's child in the future

I got out of the station after waiting for the police to call me when they are at Jimin and y/n's home and then I accidentally bumped into someone..
???: sorry...
Me: it's okay..(I smiled) Hi my name is Rosè and where are you heading too? And what's your name?
???: Hello Rosé..I've been trying to find a girl named y/n but she hasn't answer her phone ever...also my name is Lia btw I feel like I heard your name before...
Rose: I know a girl named y/n but I also feel like I heard your name before is this perhaps the y/n that you know?

Lia: Yeah that's her!!! How you know her?Me: It's a long story but why do you need to see her?Lia: uhhh it's because

Me: It's a long story but why do you need to see her?
Lia: uhhh it's because...
Me: just so you know I know abt that jungkook guy and how they broke up and that he's a mafia...She told me because I will die in a few months so I won't be in earth..I'm not that close to her but to her relative but I'm just spending time with her and she's still crys
Lia: yeah but I have a big problem.. you see the more I spend with jungkook I fall in love...and I always have to tell myself not to..I can't be near jungkook anymore because it's bad for me to take someone she still loves and misses...I've made a huge mistake to her when we were in high school...I try to forget it but I just feel guilt...it better for me to move far away from jungkook before I break more hearts..he has not gotten over her-
Earlier Y/n's POV:
Mom went upstairs to cry but I saw rose being sneaky so I told Jimin that I will go outside for a walk and if he can get groceries and he said sure...it's dark but there's still light outside.
I saw rose go to a police station..what is she doing...I did see her with a bag so maybe someone lost it or something...I waited for 30 minutes until Rose came out which I was confused I was gonna leave but then I heard Rose talking which got me curious..I saw the person Rose was talking to and or was LIA?!

I heard the conversation but when I heard that jk is forgetting abt me and Lia is inlove with him..I wanted to cry but I guess it's time to let go for reals..I lost hope for jk to be our child's father...I then heard Lia say she's guilty and that she won't be near jk anymore..I know I can't stop love but I broke jungkook's heart and Lia will be able to re place that broken heart to a better one..I know it hurts but I need to move on...
Me:LIA?! (I interrupted)
Lia and rose: Y/N?!
Me: I heard everything and Lia...go ahead and fix jungkook's broken heart that I had messed up...I don't love him anymore so he's all yours... I'll be happy for both of you...Didn't you hear me when I needed to break up with him..Love him..take care of him...like I couldn't...you never needed permission from me bc I'm not his gf anymore ok...you are his wife...either force..you still are..so please stay with him...rn he needs someone to comfort him.
To be continued