Found you

Ur POV:
I feel hesitate to leave but what if it were just a break.
I packed eunwoo's clothes and mine.
I wrote a message to rose and Lisa that I'm going on a trip.
1 year later:
My eunwoo is 7 years old. We kept moving cause they kept trying to come near us. Everything was alright until I met jungkook. I met him in the park. He looked all mad. He is the father of eunwoo and he has rights too but I'm scared of trusting anyone. Jungkook told me he has the rights to see his son and that I should live with him or he'll take the custody of eunwoo. He said he'll give me two weeks to decide to either give eunwoo to him or let him see eunwoo as many times as he wants.
I then realized I made a mistake. I only thought about myself not my son's feelings. He longed for love from his father without knowing I separated him from his father . I made everyone look like a monster while I was the monster. I felt so ashamed because when eunwoo and jungkook met they cried and hugged and also for the first time eunwoo was mad at me for being a selfish human.
I kept a distance from everyone. I saw my brother but acted like I didn't know him. I was always in eunwoo's room.
2 weeks later:
"Y/n" - jungkook
"Yeah" - me
"You can't always stay in eunwoo's room" - Jungkook
"Your right. Do you want me to leave?"- me
"Come sleep with me" -Jungkook
I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. Ever since me and eunwoo moved in. Jungkook and I would never talk only to eunwoo that's all. This was our first interaction after our arguments of course.
Jungkook's room:
I lay down besides him. It was all dead silent until
"W-why did you fake ur death" -me
Silents
"Because we had many dangerous missions and we had to protect our family and friends. I didn't want to leave you and our son. I still love you. Having you not by my side was hard for the past years. I tried finding you but you would be gone by the time I was close. I really love us. Our kid. I missed a lot of our kid's life. And I'm really sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry and also we couldn't tell anyone we were alive." -jungkook
I bursted out crying.
"I really hate you for leaving me. But then I made a mistake for being selfish. I was blind. Not knowing how much I was loved and what I had. I'm sorry too. Although I can't redo you missing our child's life maybe we can start a new book?" -Me
Without an answer jungkook started hugging me saying "it would be nice".
Authors POV:
Jungkook then pinned y/n to the bed and kissed y/n's lips. At first it was a peck then it became intense. After many years they longed for each other's love.

1 month later:

Y/n..                 -Jungkook

I saw as he grabbed my hand and started kneeing down. I felt so happy and excited as he started saying what was next.

Im so glad we met. You are my star that  is so bright that it shine the pathways of where I walk. You lead me to such amazing things. You went through many things and I admire that no matter what you were there for everyone. Your an amazing mom and girlfriend but speaking of girlfriend can we change that?

Y/n, Will You Marry me?       -Jungkook

YESSSSSS.         -me

4 month later:

It was my wedding day.
We had a big cake with flower decor.
I invited everyone that is close to me.
Fast forward:
  Blah blah blah blah..

You may now kiss.

I felt butterflies when he leaned in and pulled me in for a kiss that felt like he meant it.

" You've grown up well. Y/n "

"Thank you Jimin. Hopefully you'll soon propose to my sister in law?" I said smirking to both the red faces (Jimin and rose)

"Congratsss y/nnn! I hope your ready for this night" Lisa said smirking.

Thank y-you? -me
Now I was the beat red face.

Now i was leaving for my honeymoon. We left eunwoo with Jimin and rose.