Part 5

What happened to Rose?
I know I don't know a lot about rose but she's the one who's been trying to make Jimin happy besides me... when Jimin said he has a girlfriend I felt happy for him but sad cause he's gonna forget about me..he's in a different place then me because he had to study somewhere else also me..We were happy because mom and dad wouldn't have to hit us and that we don't have to keep going to the Hospital anymore..

Author POV
(Your parents are abusive and strict
Back to you....)

Oh wait I guess today is gonna have to be my last day with jk cause Jimin is gonna come and then mother and father will attack him or do something to him.
Me: good morning baby!! I guess today is the last day to see your father. He loves you even before you existed cause he wants to be a father already...If I have to move on then I have to..
I started doing my morning routine but in the middle of it I threw up again...
Me: Guess it's the morning sickness
Ding dong*
What?! Eh?
I open the door
Me:Oh hello lia! Good morning?
Lia:What are you doing?
Me: getting everything tidy
Lia: Why?
Me:idk? Cause it's hard (I burst out tears)
Lia: gasp* (and starts crying) I'm so so sorry!!
Me:Lía I have to break up with him! Right now!! And I can't tell you why but I still love him!! And I'll have to fall in love with someone else which is a hard thing to do!! Can you find a way to make this the last day not tomorrow..
Lia: Just spend your last day tomorrow not today!!
Me:I can't for personal reasons
Lia: ok but what do I say?
Me: Uh plan a family dinner!!
Lia : okay!!
Lia texted jk's parents and her Parents along with jk...
5 minutes later
Lia: (ding!) it's a message from Jungkook only It's says "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"
Me: Ask him "How"
Lia answered back "How?"
Ding!
Lia showed me the text
"THAT'S THE LAST DAY I HAVE WITH Y/N"
Me: Say that he can still meet me today.
Lia texted that
"No cancel the dinner!"
Me: Say your parents said that you have to share something to his family and him
Lia texted that
"What?"
Lia: Why don't you meet him right now if you want
Me: Yeah I am and remember not to mention my past or what we talked about ok!!
Lia: I promise!!
Lia left
This is the hardest thing that I have to do in my life!!! Ok now I gotta act like I'm not hurt.

Jk texted if we can meet
I said ok
But really this is the end of me but I'll began a new one with my brother again and now with my baby

To be continued...