Part 17

STILL Y/N'S POV:
I woke up to a room..my house?
I heard someone say
"Hey"
Me: ahhhhhhhh (I fell off the bed thankfully on my butt not my bump)
Jimin:Sorry!!
Me:help me!!
Jimin: yeah I know..(he grabbed my hand and sat me down)
Me:What?
Jimin:your bump is showing!!
Me: oh really? I never really realized but wow it is?! Jimin..
Jimin: yeah..
Me: hold on where's rose?
Jimin:sleeping I think
Me: oh okay but Jimin..I-i want to see jungkook and I think I'm ready cause I can't hide it from him..he save me yesterday..
Jimin: ok I'll tell him..
Me: but tell him that he needs to meet someone tonight and I will be open to him now since you have already
Jimin: okay!!..btw he really misses you and sorry for kinda ignoring you..I love you y/n and don't worry I'll tell him but keep you anonymous for now..
Me: Thank you!! And I'm hungry!!
Knock knock*
Us: ahhh
Rose: oof did I scare you guys hahaha
Me: nooooo
Rose:Anyways I made breakfast
Me: really?!!! I'm gonna go eat so see ya!!
After breakfast Jimin went back to the jeon's house to train but I was getting ready..Jimin already told me that jk is gonna come but was questioning him..Rose helped me get ready..
This is what I look like..

My bump wasn't noticeable because I didn't wear a tight dressJimin came back and said jungkook texted him saying he'll be there in a few minutes to the park

Jimin came back and said jungkook texted him saying he'll be there in a few minutes to the park..I then wave goodbye to rose and Jimin
Me: hey Jimin and rose don't do anything weird..and make sure you don't hurt my nephew..hmm did I make myself clear Jimin-ahh?! Also not in-front of my precious teddy bears in my guest room which is your guys room now!!!
Jimin:Yeah yeah now go bye!! Love you!! Take care!! Make sure to come home!!
Rose: take care y/n!!!
I went to the car but we have bodyguards but they are following the taxi..they are hidden so they are required to keep an eye on me..
I bought my pregnancy test with me from a month ago..it's about to be two months
I saw jungkook...sitting down on a swing..
I touched his shoulder..I had tears in my eyes that I've been holding on to..
Me: J-jungkook..
He turned his head to me..
Jungkook: Y-y/n?!
Me:Y-yeah..I was the person that wanted to M-meet Y-you..(I tried not crying and stuttering but I couldn't..)
Jungkook: I'm so sorry y/n...I-i can explain and I W-won't H-hurt you..
Me: D-don't worry I already know..everything..
(I told jungkook everything. I just left out the s*x part cause I'll tell him that later..)
Jungkook: I never loved Lia..I'm sorry if it sounds mean but I'm glad she'd dead..also y/n you've been standing for so long sit on this swing next to me.
Me: yeah I will and jungkook..you know Jimin right? I mean I know he's your mafia partner but..
Jungkook: what..(I saw him being all sad)
Me: he's my brother..and he referred me as the "friend" to keep me safe and also hidden from you since your dad hates me and is trying to find another gf for you...also jungkook thank you for saving me back at the gas station ..it was me..
(Jungkook looked very shock and concern)
Jungkook: so that means you and Jimin were both abused as kids and that both of you had to break up with your loved either way..ohhh.
Me: C-can I hug you?
Jungkook: yeah..y/n I really miss you so much..(I was getting scared while he talking and walking to me..when he hugs me he will know..)
Me: there's also another reason on why I was scared to tell you something which you will know now..
(He hugged me but felt the bump stopping him from Hugging me more)
Jungkook: Y/n?
(I moved)
Me: I'm pregnant with your child...here this was about a month ago and it's almost been two months now..it's yours..I found out when I over heard everything..I'm sorry..if you think I'm lying then you know you were my F-first and that I can't open up to anyone else more then you..and my brother the most.
Jungkook: I believe you..but I'm still shook. I'm the father?! But, Y/n I love you so much but can I still love you or can you love me?
Me: yeah I love you jungkook..I cried days cause I thought I lost your love and that I had to move on..I really do love you...truly..can you be in our lives? Our child (I had tears running down my cheeks and I was rubbing my bump)
Jungkook: yes I'll be there in your lives..I love you too but I don't think you want me to be your boyfriend still..
Me: shut up!! I love you and your still my boyfriend..I never said that I didn't want you to be my boyfriend..(I Realized what I said so I just hide my face to jungkook's shoulders)
Jungkook: I'll be your boyfriend and a father to our child..(he chuckled and pulled my head to face him and he was gonna kiss me but I remembered that I have bodyguards and that they are here looking at me..I was always very shy when people look at us kissing so I just moved my head)
Jungkook: what?
Me: sorry I bought bodyguards for my protection because Jimin is scared to let me off without him..and you know I get shy..
Jungkook: ok but can we go to my house? Don't worry my parents live somewhere else and they went over seas
To be continued..