Part 8

Y/n pov
Me: Don't worry rose!! If that's your decision then I'll respect that. I don't know a lot about you and I want to get to know you before you go...that way we can create great memories so I can show your child how you were! I will take care of your child too ok!! If Jimin can't find a gf in those times then that would mean your child will be without a mother..I'll be your child's temporary mother.. I am single for now but if I have to be your child's mother then I would but that would be very very weird cause Jimin is my brother... l would thank you rn but I'm saving that for later on cause I'm hoping for a miracle!!!

Rose: I would love to create memories with you y/n and also get to know you! I never knew Jimin had a sister at all because he barley open up which I totally respect that..I hope my child has a mother cause I don't want my child to only have just a dad so y/n if my child doesn't have a mother please be my child's mother..And I hope Jimin has a great time with my child

Y/n: I promise to check on your child a lot ok...if Jimin starts dating again I promise to check if she is not using my brother or is mistreating your child..in fact I will keep that child away from the girl until she has past my difficult test which you already had past!!!
Rose: Thank you and what was the test that made you approve of me being Jimin's gf well now ex girlfriend
Jimin: Rose your still my gf ok!! It was my parents idea to break up with you and they also told y/n to break up with her bf but I always will love you and still love you!!! Yes it's true y/n has a test to who ever will date me and so do I to her..
Y/n: Rose you passed the test and my test was making my brother forget about me-
Jimin: EH? Forget you?! When did I-
Y/n: hahaha just kidding ok...the test was making my brother happy and never mad also him talking about your talents and how you respected him when he was and still isn't quite open with you..we both aren't open that much because of our past
Rose: I'm flattered and I hope she passes and makes my Jimin happy! And I don't know about your past but I hope you can both someday open to me cause I also have some stuff in the past that hasn't gotten me open to Jimin a lot..
Jimin: ding* huh?
Y/n: who is it?
Jimin: Mom and dad!
Y/n: gasp* are they here?!
Jimin: their on their last stop from here which is at least an hour long from here!!!
Y/n: Rose! Can you come with us!! We don't want to leave you alone..but we have to have you hidden cause you and jimin already "broke up"
Rose: Can I go cause I don't want to be alone when I die and how will my child go to you guys so where can I hide?
Y/n: We gotta find somewhere to put you!!

To be continued...