Part 20

Y/n's POV
(Ow my head, what happened? Wait-Where's rose?!)
Rose: y/n? Where are we?
Me: I don't know but-
??: I HATE YOU-
???: P-please leave me A-alone!
??: NO!
???: I-i won't talk to him anymore but I'm not even yours..
??: YES YOUR MINE!-
???: P-please S-stop kissing me-
(Me and rose heard everything and wanted to help but then I accidentally dropped a vase)
??: Stay here! I'll be back princess!
*foot steps
??: Looks like your boyfriends aren't coming..speaking of boyfriends..it reminds me of your exes.
(We heard more foot steps)
^Authors note: I'm making up two random names😭😂🤦🏻‍♀️^
????: miss me baby?
Me: B-blake? N-no!
?: Rosie my babygirl, you miss me right ?!
Rose: J-jackson?!
Blake:oh looks like your pregnant? Is it mine?
(I was so scared cause he use to abuse me and he was the one trying to kill me. I just stayed quiet)
Blake: ANSWER ME!
(I flinched)
Rose: WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHE HASN'T BEEN SEEING YOU?! SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!
Blake: SHUT UP! WHO IS HE?!
Me: it's none of your business-
*slaps*
(I was at the edge of tears and was holding my cheek. I wanted to shout at him for everything and I couldn't stay quiet anymore)
Jackson: Rose I need and want you back! I LOVE YOU!
Rose: No- your a cheater and I have a boyfriend.
Jackson: who is he? He got you pregnant?
Rose: that's none of your business and yes he did get me pregnant. And he's been so caring and you are nothing like him. I wish to never see your face ever again cause your such a stupid b*tch
Jackson: don't call me a b*tch. You cheated on me! And you are such a slut.
Rose: I never cheated on you but you did and besides you didn't care when I left, why care now? Did your slut cheat on you again-
Slaps*
Jackson: shut up you. Cheater.
(Just then Blake was about to hit me but I just shouted!
Blake: Y/n you never answered to me! Who is he?
Me: I Said it's none of your business. You now want me back? What makes you think I want YOU back? Do you know that you hurt me?!
I have a boyfriend that cares about me, takes care of me, supports me, and importantly actually LOVES me. Did you not know that you use to hit me, slap me, and stab me a few times? You always wanted my body but I always said no. You always tried to force me but I always found my ways not to do it. You never loved me and you slept with other girls behind my back. I never told anyone this except my brother. That's also another reason why I'm not fully open with my boyfriend and anybody besides my brother. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF LINDA, LIA, NICK, AND YOU. That's why I HATE YOU!
(Just then Blake grabbed my wrist while Jackson pushed rose to the wall close to him.)
Me: ROSE!!!
Rose: Y/N!!!
In a room*
Me: what do you want?!
Blake: something I always wanted to do but guess I'll do it slowly cause it might kill your baby or should I kill it?
Me: W-what do you mean? A-and please don't kill my baby!
Blake: okay than I won't kill the baby if you don't want to have s*x with me.
Me: no I don't want you to kill my baby and neither have s*x with you. You pervert!!
Blake: okay then let's kill the baby. * takes gun out*
Me: OKAY..okay..(I didn't want to but I had no choice)
(He started taking off his clothes and then mine but I felt grossed by it. I felt ashamed. I wanted to cry and then I started crying)
Blake: you look beautiful babe. Now let me go in you. And eat you.
(I was crying and screaming to stop but he just started kissing me and touching me all over my body. He hasn't went in yet. He was just savoring me)
Jimin's POV
****a whole lot of minutes ago
Okay looks like rose and y/n are separated. Just then the investigators went in.
Person 1: mr. park we found y/n. She's with Jackson-
( that rings a bell. Oh my fu**ing god. He better not touch her. I hope rose is okay. But I'm going after my sister.)
Me: okay thank you also do not mention Jackson to jungkook cause he's a different story and a hard topic to y/n
*just then jungkook walks in.*
Jungkook: Did you find them?!
Investigator: I also found rose but looks like y/n and rose are separated.
Jungkook: I should look for y/n!
Me: No jungkook!! Look for rose! I'll look for y/n.
Jungkook: but-
Me: please!
Jungkook: okay..
To be continued..