Part 23

After shower:
Ur pov
Jimin texted Rosé that we were done and that I stayed in the bathroom that way Jungkook wouldn't suspect something and now we are waiting.
Moments later*
Jungkook :  We're here- you guys took a shower?
Y/n: yep. What took you guys so long!?
Rosé: sighs* this baby here *points at her bump* wanted to get something and then Jungkook wanted banana milk also I got a few mochies for you mochies *points at me and jimin*
Jimin: Wow anyways-
*Ding dong*
Jung kook : is anyone expecting someone?
*We all shook our heads. Jungkook checked who it was on camera and it was his parents.
Jungkook: this might sound crazy but y/n act like your dating your brother and rosé you'll pretend to be my girlfriend. If you guys don't do it then there's a chance we are gonna be separated and never see each other again.
Us: okay.  Let's do this.
*Jungkook opened the door. *
Jungkook: Oh Hello mother and fatherWhat are you doing here?
Jk's mom: Don't you have a girlfriend?
Jk: Oh yes I do! Her name is rosé
Jk's dad: Where is she?
Rosé: Hello! I'm rosé. Nice to meet you! *she bowed*
Meanwhile:
I could see jimin getting jealous but I hold his hand cause I also felt a bit jealous.
Back to them:
Jk's mom: What a pretty lady!
Rosé: Thank you! Your very pretty as well too!
Jk's dad: Where's jimin? And his girlfriend?
Jimin: I'm here sir! Nice to see you again Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.
Jk's mom: Nice to see you again! Where's your girlfriend?
Me: Hello Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.
Jk's mom: Y/N?!
Me:  The one and only one you met. *I smiled painfully*
Just then their eyes wondered around but something caught their attention.
Jk's mom: ROSÉ AND Y/N ARE PREGNANT?!
Jk: They are
Jk's mom: I'm gonna be a grandma!!
Jk: Unfortunately not.
Jk's mom: W-what?
Jk: You won't see the babies, rosé and y/n again bc your nothing to them. You'll only see jimin and I. It's stupid to think that we will actually let you see them. After all my happiness or others happiness doesn't concern you guys. You guys are selfish. So now go on. Go home and pretend this never happened but also remember my word. Say your goodbyes cause that's the last for them.
Jk's dad: Y-y/n we considered you family and still do. Can we see your baby? The one you and jimin made!? You are family to us and if we can't be grandparents to any child-
Y/n: I'm sorry but no. I'm not that person who opens up but I feel the need to rn. I overheard you guys. You told Jung kook to break up with me bc I'm weak. So why now? If I let you near my child, you would just make my child feel worse like you did to me.  Do you wonder why I can't open up? It's bc of my past! Yk a girl name lia? She was friends with my enemies! They humiliated me! NOT JUST ME BUT ANOTHER PERSON I CARE FOR. So let's hope my child never sees you at all and I hope I never see you again. So bye Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.
JK's dad: WE WILL LET YOU MARRY JUNG KOOK!
Me: Mr. Jeon. Are you blind? Do you really not get it? I don't need your consent. You can't control your son's life and make decisions for him just for your reasons. I'm done wasting my time. *I grabed jimin's hand and we sat in the couch just playing our hand shake and I cried*
Jung kook: Hey babe? Can you go to jimin and y/n please? I gotta talk to my parents.
Rosé: ok baby
Jk: Love you!
Rosé: me too
Meanwhile:
Y/n: yah I feel cheated on
Jimin: same here sister. I'm gonna give her a punishment.
Y/n: oh boy do I wish I was innocent. And jimin not today because she's half way through her due date. And it's dangerous. So stop being horny
Jimin: B-but...
Y/n: No! We both are gonna give birth soon. So instead prepare yourself to be a father and an uncle!

To be continued...