Part 7

It was rose?!
Rose!

Jimin: what's wrong? Did you follow me here and why did you come here? (Jimin tried to not cry cause he really missed her)Rose: who is she?Me: Oh me

Rose: who is she?
Me: Oh me..(I pointed at myself)
Rose nodded
Me: Hi my name is Y/n and you must be Jimin's girlfriend the one he talks at lot of?! (I said smiling)
Rose: huh? I know why Jimin broke up with me.. it was because of his parents but did Jimin cheat on me?
Me and jimin looked at each other and made a disgusted face at each other
Rose: Did I say something wrong?
Me: Ewwww I don't love my brother like that (I faked barf)
Rose: Brother? Wait your his sister?!
Me:Yep!!!
Rose: Oh!
Me:What was it that you were crying about Rose.
Rose: I'm pregnant with Jimin's baby!
Me and jimin were shook
Me: OMG now I'm gonna be an aunt and a mom?!
Rose: Mom?
Me: Don't tell anyone but I'm also pregnant too!
Rose: Really?
Me: Yeah...(I looked at Jimin who was with his mouth open along with his shook face) Hey earth to Jimin! Helloooo earth to Jimin?
Jimin: yeah? I heard!
Rose: Okay but Jimin I want to have this baby but the doctor said that the baby will live but I won't and if I want to live then the baby dies...

Me and Jimin's smiles drop to a frown

Jimin:  But I want you to live! We can try again! What will I do without you? I mean I have y/n but what would happen to me! I want to have a family with you? Not without you!
Rose: I'm sorry but it looks like it's my time to go! I want to see my parents again! Thank you for curing my depression but it came back... you can keep the baby and raise it with y/n along with her child.. I'll watch my baby from above...and jimin... Find another gf that will be there for you and our child...it hurts thinking of that but I know I can't hold you back from your love life..who ever you find...make her smile and treat her like a queen and make sure she's not using you or mistreating our child! Our child has to be first in everything ok! teach him or her manners too like his or her real momma. Yeah I have 8 month left but I'm saying all of this right now cause I'll be to weak and tired to tell you guys all of this but last thing is tell my child about me and that I love that child with all my heart ❤️"
To be continued...