Self fish you

Your pov
Days were filled with stress and sadness. It makes me feel bad for Lisa and her children. She was all alone and taken advantage before. Her children didn't even see their dad. And I feel sad that their dad couldn't see his family. I really hope he could have seen them.
3 years later:
Lisa's children were already 3 and y/n's and roses kids were 5
Your POV:
Things are tough but I'm glad I had helped. I always remember them. Eunwoo (your son) and Jenna (rose's daughter) had started preschool.
1 year later:
Jenna and Eunwoo are in the middle of the year being in kindergarten. Rose, Lisa and me have not dated in awhile cause we still felt sad. We went grocery shopping with the twins before the other kids come from school.
Moments later...
We stopped at the coffee shop until we went by the cemetery. We saw 3 mens standing there with clothes ripped, hair all greasy and blood everywhere. We were gonna walk away until they turned around..
It was..
Them..
After so many years why are they here now.
I expected to cry of joy but no.
I felt quite the opposite. I felt a sudden sadness but I again felt anger. I struggled the most out of everyone just to make sure no one would go into a tough time. It was hard.
I saw them coming closer but I just excused myself. I don't like this. At all.
Authors POV:
Y/n was never selfish but this time she thought it was best to be selfish for once .
Back to y/n's POV:
I had moved out without telling them. Little did everyone know i was hurt by them. My own brother didn't love me. He just wanted to be with rose. A long time ago, me and rose talked yeah she had forgotten it but Jimin would tell me to get them together and that was when he started 'loving me' . As for jungkook he said he would choose love over all things but he lied. For rose and Lisa they hurt me, they saw me but didn't lend a helpful hand, left everything on my own as if I was the man in the house. I couldn't even spend time with my OWN kid. My child's life was filled with their faces more than mine. At this point my child once called them 'mom' it's like they wanted my kid and want to take my kid apart from me.
"Mommy, why are we going outside sooo late??" -eunwoo
"We're going on a long trip! But this time it's just us so be a good boy for mommy okay??" -me
"Okey mommy! I'll be a good boy.