" Interesting. Let's go on route one and see if we can capture some more together" Ochako suggested since they were going that way anyone.

They out their pokemon back in their balls and headed towards the first route.

However when they got to the beginning of the route,they found someone in the way.

"Round face and Deku. Where the hell do you think you two are going?" A boy around their age was standing with a lackey behind him

"Kacchan. We just got our pokemon today and we are going out on route one" Izuku explained.

" Hmph. You have to get past me first." Bakugo took out his pokeball and threw it causing a Nose pass to come out from the ball.

"Bakugo really? That's not a fair fight. You're older than us by months so you've had time to train" Ochako didn't want to deal with this douchebag on their first day of their adventure together.

Bakugo snapped his fingers together.

Another lackey came from behind and snatched Ochako's pokeball from her hand and tossed it to Bakugo.

"Hey! That's my pokeball! Give it back!" Ochako demanded.

" I will if Deku beats me in a pokemon battle" Bakugo tossed the ball in his hand.

" Don't worry Ochako. I'll get it back for you" Izuku threw his ball letting Riolu come out.

" Be careful. And kick his ass" Ochako believed in him.

"Let's start simple. Nosepass go ahead and end this battle with rock throw. " Bakugo commanded.

Nosepass used it's Rock throw move hitting the Riolu dead on, but it didn't do much.

"What!? That should have ended it!" Bakugo got pissed off.

" Kacchan. Your pokemon is a rock type. Mine is a fighting type. Meaning I have the advantage! Riolu use rock smash! " Izuku threw his arm towards Bakugo's pokemon.

Riolu's ark started to glow. He jumped in front of Bakugo's Nosepass and smashed it's fist into the face of the pokemon instantly knocking it out.

"Yes! I won!" Izuku cheered from his first victory.

"You did it Deku!" Ochako gave him a victory hug without even thinking about it making them both red.

She let go after realizing what she was doing.

"S-sorry Deku" Ochako apologized.

"I-it's alright Ochako" Izuku didn't really want her to let go.

"How did I lose!? I'm supposed to be the next Champion! " Bakugo put his nosepass back into his ball.

" Champion? You didn't even know the advantage difference between yours and Deku's. Now give me back my pokemon" Ochako demanded.

" Fine. Who would want a useless eevee anyway" Bakugo tossed the ball back to Ochako who was happy to have her back.

"Kacchan you should be nicer. Maybe we can all travel together" Izuku was too forgiving.

" No chance in hell I would with either of you! Just don't get in my way of becoming the champion or I will make you regret it. Let's go" Bakugo told his lackeys and the went through the route.

"Is eevee alright?" Izuku turned his attention to Ochako's pokemon.

" She is alright thanks to you Deku. There's a town after this route so we can heal your Riolu and anything else we may catch along the way. " Ochako was hoping she would catch a bug pokemon next.