"What? You think I eat too much?", asked Khushi getting a little offended.

"Not think, I know it. And I love it about you", said Arnav tweaking her nose, "I like girls with big appetites".

Khushi opened her mouth in a small O and Arnav quickly put one cheesy bread stick in her mouth.

Khushi takes an angry bite of the cheese stick. "And who are those girls?", asked Khushi with a pointed look, feeling little jealous ... thinking, if he has any female friend she doesn't know about.

"Only one, and she is right here infront of me", said Arnav in husky voice, clearly understanding her facial expression.

Khushi averted her eyes as she chewed and then realized how hungry she is. She quickly took a big morsel of salad. She closes her eyes as she savor the flavor and then sighed, "mmm ... yum".

Arnav's eyes were fixed on her lips, where a tiny spot a cream was visible. He so wanted to lean in and licked that off that cream and bite those plump lips but he stopped his thoughts as Khushi open her eyes and look at him as if understanding whats going on his head.

Arnav stand up from the bed, "Um ... I ...", he looked around the room for something to distract him from his tempting wife and spot the suitcase.

"I have arranged for some clothes for us", said Arnav as he went to pick up the suitcase and placed it on the bed. "I didn't want to wear that sherwani again and I am sure neither you want to wear that heavy lehenga".

"I like that lehenga", said Khushi eating another cheesy stick.

"I know.", Arnav smiled at her, "You were looking gorgeous in that".

Khushi lowered her eyes feeling shy again as she move the fork in salad bowl.

"Well, there is a saree for you and casuals for me", said Arnav as he opened the suitcase and show Khushi a red saree.

"Its very beautiful", said Khushi running a hand over the material.

"Thanks. And this is for me", said Arnav as he showed her a white shirt and grey coat jacket.

"mmm ... nishh (nice)", said Khushi with a mouthful.

"And I got you flats and other stuff as well", said Arnav showing her flat golden sandals, a red pair of earrings.

"Um ... and there is a pair of undergarments for you", said Arnav feeling a little strange and kind of embarrass talking about it.

"Oh ...", Khushi looked away, not knowing what to say ... "um .. ok ... I ... um".

"You can check it later ... and I think I should put our wedding clothes here. What say?", said Arnav looking towards his sherwani and Khushi's lehenga.

"Leave it. I will do that in the morning. We can't just stuff them in suitcase. They have delicate work on them. I will fold them properly", said Khushi.

"Ok", said Arnav with a shrug and put the saree, his shirt and jacket back in the suitcase. He kept the suitcase beside the dressing table.

Khushi had already finished all the cheesy sticks, half of the veg sandwish and salad. "The salad is really good", said Khushi drinking the mango juice.

"Its one of my favorite", said Arnav as he sits on the bed.

"Have some then", said Khushi pushing the plate towards him.

"I told you I already ate ... I think I ate half of that", said Arnav pointing towards the salad.

"Good", said Khushi as she ate the remaining salad.