Chapter 21:

I get up and go see Carlisle. I say lowly, "We need to call them and tell them about the children. We need to get everything out in the open. It'll be better for all of us."

He nods and Edward comes in and says, "I agree. They can tell us to change her or whatever, but I can't deal with this anymore. Carolyne has to be on edge when she's around and so does Spencer. They shouldn't have to do that here."

Carlisle nods and we hear something break and we head out there and Alice says, "They are coming here. She's not with her mom and they know."

I say, "Fuck it, I'm calling Aro. Carlisle, can I have the number, please?"

Carlisle hands me a piece of paper with the number on it. I go to my house with my son. We are sitting in his nursery and I call Aro. He picks up his phone and says, "Hello?"

I say, "Hi, Aro. I'm Spencer Cullen. I just married Emmett about 3 months ago. Carlisle gave me this number since Alice saw you guys coming here for Isabella since she's not with our mother."

Aro asks, "Are you and Isabella related, my dear?"

I say, "Sadly that whore is my sister, even though I'm the one that gets called a whore. I have a questio. Do you know when you are arriving? We don't have much time before she gives birth to Demitri's child."

Aro asks, "Pregnant? Is that even possible?"

I say, "Apparently it is, since I'm sitting with my son, Asher, right now. There is one more child in this household also, Edward's daughter, Renesme."

Aro says, "We will be there in two hours."

I say, "Do you wanna wait to get my story or do you want to learn about when I was pregnant?"

I look down and say, "Ashy, you are awake. Come here."

I pick him up and lay him on my chest and he bites me and I say to Aro, "I'm going to let you off the phone. I need to feed my child."

Aro laughs and says, "Bye, Spencer."

I hang up and say, "Let's go get you some food, my little Ashy poo."

I walked to the kitchen with him in my arms and I say, "What do you want to eat?"

I look at him and ask, "Mixed vegetables or Apples and Bluberries?"

He looks at the purple one and I say, "Apple and Bluberries it is."

I grab a spoon and I place him in his chair and I feed him his food. He finishes his food and I gie him a bottle filled with blood. We head back upstiars to mine and Emmett's room and I get changed into this since he got food on me:

I placed him in his stroller and we walked back to the main house and I walk inside with Asher in my arms

I placed him in his stroller and we walked back to the main house and I walk inside with Asher in my arms. I stand a bit stiffer since I noticed that other people were here and I keep him close to me and I see three people in the front and I say,  "Aro?"