Chapter 20:

I'm sitting in the living room of the main house and just thinking and I randomly ask, "Do you think I should resign from the residency? Let me check my phone? Nevermind. They kicked me out of it. It's fine, I got forever. I'd rather be here anyway with my little Ash and Cass."

Rose laughs a little. I hear my phone ring and I open it up and I say, "Hi, dad. What's up?"

My mouth drops open when he says, "Well, Bella's coming back to Forks."

I ask, "When? Why?"

Dad says, "In a little over a week. She's becoming to much for your mother and apparently she's pregnant again."

I say, "Dad, she's not my mother, I do forgive her. Damn, 2 in under a year and a half."

Dad says, "Yeah. She really hasn't been much of a mother to you, has she?"

I say, "When we visited Isabella in the hospital, she walked passed me without even acknowledging that I was there. Wait a minute, who knocked her up this time?"

Dad says, "Apparently some one named Demitri."

I look to Edward and ask, 'do you think demitri as in Volturi?'

Edward nods and shrugs replying in my head, 'Its a possibility, they know about her.'

I ask my dad, "How far along is she?"

He replies, "About 7 months maybe. She's known for almost 3 weeks now. She's growing really fast. The doctor's are amazed."

Edward and I look at each other and I say, "Your probably busy getting things ready for her, so I'm going to let you go. Thank you for letting me know though. Bye dad."

He replies, "Bye, honey."

I hang up and say, "Shit!"

Rose looks enraged and I say, "Rose, babies in the room."

She looks at them and smiles. I point to Cassian and she grabs him and calms down a bit. Jazz looks amazed and his mouth is open and I say, "You are going to catch flies, Jazzy poo."

He closes his mouth and everyone chuckles at the nickname. I say, "Carlisle, you are going to have to examine Isabella when she gets here. This one is going very fast and its been almost 3 weeks now."

He runs upstairs and got everything ready and I ask, "Are the Volturi going to be involved in this since she's gotten pregnant by Demitri?"

Everyone's jaws drop and Carlisle says, "I hope not. But we have to take this one step at a time."

1 week later:
Bella's POV:
I get off the plane and smile knowing that I could see Edward, Jacob, and EJ (Cassian). I see my dad and he looks disappointed and I shrug. I'm happy that I'm pregnant with Demitri's baby. He had to pay me a visit and I was a little vulnerable. I believe it's a girl and I'm going to name her Brittney Kayla Swan. I need to see Carlisle since he mey know how to help me. I wonder if Edward got rid of that whore of a dentist. I hear dad scream, "Isabella!"

I acknowledge him and get into the police car in the back and we head on the long journey to Forks. I hope Emmett got rid of Spencer, especially if Edward didn't get rid of my sister, Carolyne. All of my sister's are whores. I want Edward back, he could be a dad to Brittney. Wait, if they are still human they could have had kids with them. Fuck. That better not have happened or I'll kill them both and their kids minus EJ.

Dad says, "Isabella! We are here."

I nod and he gets my bags and says, "I'm taking you over to the Cullen's house. Carlisle wanted to make sure everything is ok."