Carolyne is here

(Carolyne above)
Spencer's POV:

I go and meet her at the hotel she is at with my Jeep and say, "Lady, hop on in! We are going to see my hot ass boyfriend!"

She jumps in after she got her stuff into her room and I helped her after I parked the car. She hops in and says, "Let's go bitch."

I smirk and say, "Rosalie is going to love you. She's Emmett's adopted sister. She's a blondie."

I drove over to their house and parked the car and Emmett is outside within seconds and I go over and hug him. He looks up and says, "You must be Carolyne Swan. I'm Emmett Cullen."

She says, "I am. It's nice to meet you, Emmett. But it is actually Smythe. We act like we are sisters, but we aren't biologically related."

We all walk in the house and everyone is in the living room waiting. Even Edward and Bella. Edward looks at her in shock and he quietly mumbles, "She is my mate."

Bella puts her arm around him but he shakes it off and she tries again and he does the same thing so she grabs his hand. Edward looks very annoyed. Bella says, "You must be my sister, Carolyne."

Carolyne says, "Bitch what are you talking about? I'm not related to you. The only girl I call my sister is Spencer here. Hi everybody, sorry for that outburst, actually I'm not sorry for bursting on the little boy over there."

Bella gasps and says, "You're a little bitch."

Carolyne says, "Go suck on a firetruck hose, you cow."

Bella looks to Edward who was mesmorized by Carolyne and Bella says, "Oh hell no. You are not taking my boyfriend."

Edward looks to her and says, "I'm done with your attitude, Isabella. We are done."

I giggle. She glares at me and then says to Edward, "Whatever. Jake's still a better kisser than you are."

I gasp and say, "You're a little whore. Well, I can say now, takes one to know one. Right?"

Edward says, "Don't you dare come crawling back to me if he doesn't want you. I have a new certain someone on my mind."

She storms over to me and slaps me. I look her dead in the eye and she looks scares and I punch her in the face as hard as I can. She collapses onto the floor and gets up and says, "I'm telling dad."

I say, "Snitches get stitches."

She gulps and says, "Still doing it. Have fun being grounded."

I say, "I'm 22, I can leave if I want to and legally he can't ground me. But he can ground you."

She smirks and says, "On what?"

I say, "Sneaking a boy into your room every night. He doesn't like Edward very much, does he?"

Her smirk drops and she storms out and I sit down. I say, "I really can't deal with this much longer. I try to act tough but I can't do it 24/7."

I place my head into my hands and Emmett picks me up and sits me on his lap after he sits on the love seat. Esme says, "Can you move in here?"

They all agree and I say, "I really don't want to be a bother."

Rosalie states, "You pratically live here already. You don't have to drive from Charlie's to here then, or see the spawn of Satan herself."

I nod and say, "Sure, I'll move in."

I unbutton Emmett's shirt slightly and lay my cheek on his cold bare chest and Carolyne looks at me weird. I think to dipshit, 'She is your actual mate, yes?'

Edward nods. I think, 'Tell her now!!'

He nods and says, "Carolyne, will you go on a walk with me?"

Carolyne nods and says, "Yeah."

They leave and Emmett chuckles and says, "Comfortable?"

I say, "Yep."

Esme comes in with food. I sit up smelling food and on the plate is chicken parmesan with spaghetti. I look at Esme and say, "I love you. This is my favorite. I love Italian food."

She smiles at me and starts talking about decorating a room for me. We (Esme, Alice, Rosalie, and I) all decided that it will be similar to this:

 We (Esme, Alice, Rosalie, and I) all decided that it will be similar to this:

But Alice is making the room larger.

Edward and Carolyne came back and said, "Vampires are awesome. He's hot too. He can read my mind and that is a little disturbing. He told me what you think about, Spencer. Emmett, you are one lucky mother fucker."

She high fives me and says, "I can't believe she slapped you. I'm going to kill her, never mind. I'll do what you did. Punch her but in the stomach or her pussy."

Rosalie says, "I like you. And I don't like very many humans."

Carolyne smiles at her and says, "I like you too, Rosa."

Rosalie smiles and we all decided to watch a movie after Carolyne and I ate.

Emmett and I take over the love seat. We lay on our sides and Emmett keeps his arms in front of me so I don't fall off the couch. I hear my phone ring and I place it on speaker.

Spencer: Hello? Dad?
Charlie: Hey Spency. Did you punch Bella in the face?
Spencer: I only punched her in the face after she slapped me, but before that happened Edward broke up with her and she admitted she cheated on him with Jake. I only said the truth and I never cheated on anyone and she called me a whore. I said, 'It takes one to know one.'
Charlie: Oh. She just said that you walked over to her and punched her in the face. Bella? Can you come down here for a second?
Bella: Yes, dad?
Charlie: Did you cheat on your boyfriend who pretty much saved your life in Pheonix?
Bella: No. Jake kissed me and then we made out for a while every so often. Edward wouldn't do that with me. I feel alive when I'm with Jake. Edward is boring.
Spencer: Damn.
Charlie: Why did you lie to me about slapping your sister?
Bella: Because I don't want to be grounded. Duh.
Charlie: You are grounded for the rest of the school year and the entire summer.
Bella: Stupid bitch.
Charlie: What did you just say young lady? Why do you hate your sister?
Spencer: 'Listening closely'
Bella: Because she is a stupid whore who wanted to get raped to have sympathy from others so she can do what she wants and their are no conequences for her. I'm glad she lost her little brat, she doesn't deserve a child.
Charlie: Keys. Now!
Bella: No.
Charlie: KEYS or you ARE going to live with your mother and not see Jacob or the Cullen's ever again.
Bella: Fine. Here. How am I supposed to go to school?
Charlie: Do what I had to do. Walk. Oh, and you aren't allowed to go to friend's houses over the summer unless I say so. And you are getting a job.
Charlie: Spency, you still there?"
Spencer: Yeah dad. I'm still here. I'm moving in with Emmett. You remember Emmett, right?
Charlie: Yeah, he's a nice boy. Go ahead. I'm not going to stop you. You had a rough few years and you managed to get back on your feet and you'll do great things. I'm going to the diner for dinner, you want to come?
Spencer: How about tomorrow? For lunch?
Charlie: I'd like that. Bye, Spence.
Spencer: Bye, dad.

The movie is once again being played and I turn around in Emmett's arms and he turns and lays his back on the couch and I lay on his chest and fall asleep.