Chapter 13:

Spencer's POV:
I wake up in Emmett's arms and he says, "Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?"

I nod at him and hug him and say, "What time is it?"

Emmett says, "10:30. Kristina called last night and said you didn't need to come in today."

I hear my phone ring and I say, "Hello?"

I hear a sigh and the person says, "Hey, Spencer. It's Kristina. How are you feeling?"

I say, "Like shit. How's work today?"

Kristina says, "Well, Bella's in here and she wants to abort her child. I'm not going to question it. I know you have words for her. I would if I went through what you did and she has the audacity to kill her child and she's almost 6 months through her pregnancy."

I say, "She's very stubborn and thinks she's right on everything, Kristy."

She says, "Kristy. I like that one."

I smile and say, "Do you have to be in there with her?"

She sighs and says, "Yes. She started to complain and she screamed for my boss, Sophia to come in here and say that she wants another nurse and not I quote, 'This Bitch.' Sophia asked her if I had done anything wrong and she told her, 'Being friends with her whore of a sister.' Sophia told her, 'Sorry, if she didn't do anything I'm not replacing her. If you didn't see her with your sister you wouldn't be complaining right now. She's your sister's boss. She's going to be around her.' Bella was fine after that and tried to talk to me and she tried to change my mind on how good of a person you are."

I say, "She wants me to leave and is trying to get everyone to hate me. What she doesn't notice is everyone hates her and her attitude."

Kristy says, "Yeah, that's true. Everyone knew of her attitude before we saw her in here last night."

I say, "Do you know why she came in last night?"

Kristy says, "There was some bleeding, but they're ok. She's actually going into surgery soon to abort the baby. She doesn't even want to see her child. She's going to be under full anethesia. I don't even think she's going to name that baby boy, but we'll see."

I say, "Poor Jacob. He's willing to raise the baby since he made a mistake, but he's the only one willing to go with the consequences of that mistake. Bella used him, and he was naive on how she manipulates people."

Kristy says, "That's sad. How old is he? I know she's 17."

I say, "Around 16, I think. She's almost 18, Kristy."

Kristy gasps and says, "That poor boy. You know she's going to be in here for a few days after the surgery to see how she is healing."

I say, "I know. She can't stay at home because no one is there to help her. I know, Jake and I won't be there because we don't agree with her choices."

Kristy says, "She is your sister though."

I say, "I'm the only one who thinks we are sisters. To her, I'm just a random whore that shares the same father as her. I lost my baby a natural way, she is going to kill hers without a thought or even thinking of her child that is being created inside of her. That was the best memory of pregnancy I had. The feeling of growing your own baby inside of you and knowing they are there by them moving and kicking in my uterus. The pain of childbirth was subsided by holding that little baby. Then it all came crashing down when she passed away."

Tears slip out of my eyes and Emmett holds me in his arms and Kristy says, "Wow. I'm sorry about what you went through, Spencer. But I have to go back to work."